We had a group event we were coming into town for and had a problem at another chain and I had stayed at the Best Western in Sandy a few weeks prior, so I called and talked To Angie from group sales. She not only took care of our group but everything was as we were told. The girls loved that the pool was open 24 hours. We will book all our events with Best Western from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn Sandy, Utah