“Great for Groups”

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a group event we were coming into town for and had a problem at another chain and I had stayed at the Best Western in Sandy a few weeks prior, so I called and talked To Angie from group sales. She not only took care of our group but everything was as we were told. The girls loved that the pool was open 24 hours. We will book all our events with Best Western from now on.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in May. It was the nicest place. It was clean and comfy.
It was the best breakfast we had ever had in a hotel. The breakfast girls did such a good job. We were there when they had a school baseball team and even with all those teenage boys they handled it well. The boys were very well behave young men. We would stay there again in a hart beat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Corkygirl
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights and found it very comfortable. Staff was friendly, check in easy. Rooms are large and the bedding package was good. Nice towels and sheets. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was in a small area and busy. Lots of food and young kids. Some people and kids were taking huge plates of food, staff was friendly and keeping up with the food demand. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mas4467
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was our second stay at this address. With the exception of the fire alarm going off a 3:00 AM, we had an injoyable stay. The room and motel service was very good. The motel is centrolized among shopping center and eateries. Our stay was very pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank David A
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We arrived later than planned, only to find a wonderfully appointed family room that more than met expectations. The hotel was easy to get to, which was definitely appreciated considering our arrival time.

The staff was helpful, the amenities were 24-hours, and the room itself was clean, spacious and comfortable. It was an great end to our day, and the kids and I settled in to our beds.

The breakfast in the morning was fine as well, with a mix of hot and cold items. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: The "family suite" has 2 queen beds and a separate living room with a second tv. Awesome!
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I am a self proclaimed hotel snob and Best Westerns usually aren't on our list of hotel chains, however for a one night stay I wasn't paying for a room downtown. Honestly I am so surprised and happy with our room and the entire hotel, that I'm writing this as I'm laying here. The thing I love the most is the "Clean Remote" they are using. It's specifically designed to be easy to wipe down and disinfect. I appreciate this VERY MUCH!

The kids are at the pool that's open 24 hours, I'm relaxing in a very comfy bed using my computer because the Wi-Fi is free, hot cookies are served at 7 tonight, free breakfast in the morning and best of all I used priceline and paid about $50 less than what was advertised. We have never used priceline because of the randomness of where they can put you but based on this experience I would do it again. The South Town mall is a couple of blocks away, there are plenty of restaurants, easy access to I-15.

Room Tip: The back side of the building has a view of the mountains if you are on an upper floor
1  Thank UtahFamilytraveler
kristen4610, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear "Hotel Snob" :)

What a perfect review!
Reading your review makes me even more proud of my hotel and staff.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out.
I hope to see you again soon.

Kristen Fortie
Assistant General Manager
Kristen@bwcti.com 801-523-8484

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed on April 3rd (room 329) to do some shopping in the Sandy area and we had a great experience. The 24 hour pool was great; my kids thoroughly enjoyed staying up until 12am swimming (Spring Break). The room was very clean, and we really felt comfortable. We really enjoyed the breakfast the next morning, the only down side was they were out of waffle mix (my son's favorite), but he made do with the cereal and fruit. It was our first time, but not the last, we will be back!

1  Thank nevadagirl79
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy

Been to Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn? Share your experiences!