We have repeated this trip several times using different hotels as an economical place to stay while sliding (snowboarding) at Snowbird.
Our stay at the Best Western made our trip fantastic. Their free breakfast was amazing: eggs, bacon, ability to make different size waffles, cereal, fruit, muffins, juices, the list goes on.
Our bed was super comfy, room was clean and quiet and they had reliable WiFi including three computers in the lobby.
The best part is they had the best price compared to other hotels. On our next trip to Snowbird, we will stay here again even if the price is a little more than other places; yes, it was that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn Sandy, Utah