“I feel comfortable staying in the hotel over and over....”

Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel about four times this year for business. It is a good base if you have business in Sandy, Salt Lake City and the southern areas.

I take most of my meals in the hotel as they have a fairly good selection of healthy options.

There are also several restaurants around the area- a few well within walking distance.

They have a small gym (and pool), strong wifi and free parking --pretty much what I need.

Most importantly, location is relatively quiet...I have had no problems sleeping in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This room was pretty over-priced because it was graduation week in Utah County (UVU & BYU). The room was comfortable. The front desk didn't know how to sign me up for Marriott Rewards and told me to "google it". I found that a little odd. He was put out that I arrived late (after 2 AM) and treated me like he was put out. Overall, it was a nice room, but I would probably look into other hotels if I find myself in Sandy, UT again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank heidibuol
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recently stayed here on a business trip and it is a great little hotel.

The staff are all very friendly and helpful and the bedrooms are large and very clean. The air conditioning is very noisy so I had to turn it off to sleep which meant the room was quite hot but maybe that is just my personal preference.

There is a good little cafe/coffee bar for food and snacks but I wouldn't have dinner there. However, there are plenty of choices in the surrounding area for dinner.

The great bonus for the hotel is the small pool which is open for 24 hours (great for a very early morning swim when suffering jet lag!) and there is a nice back yard area to sit outside and enjoy the weather (in the summer!).

All in all, I think it is a great hotel for business use or for a base to discover the surrounding area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Booked a suite for the weekend, location was easy to find. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and quick to accommodate our needs. Pool open 24 hours and our children enjoyed that. Suite very large bathroom was a little small and out dated but the room and extremely comfortable beds make up for it.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I easily spend in excess of 100 nights per year in hotels for work and play. I travel to 10 states routinely and have been platinum member with Marriott for 5 years. The courtyard in Sandy,Utah is the first and only courtyard for me that has taken away the complimentary coffee found in the lobby. My 1 night bill is $182.09 and the manager won't offer a complimentary cup of joe. Looks like I will move my Utah business to Hilton properties.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stay in Marriotts whenever we travel and this one was awesome. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food in the Bistro was tasty, fresh and presented well. The room clean, large, well layed out and the bed was super comfortable. Got a great room rate through Priceline.com, $65 on a Friday night!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hotel is conveniently placed close to the I15, is very comfortable
the lobby Bistro provides a very welcoming atmosphere and welcome café serving meals from breakfast to evening dinners, free wifi, would stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Been to Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy? Share your experiences!