Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstypical courtyardcourtyard marriotthour fitnessbuilding workbusiness hotelcoffee barcheck in was a breezesalt lake cityhotel lobbyfront desk staffwithin walking distancefree breakfastsoccer tournamentnice roomeasy accessnext morningbeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We stay in Marriotts whenever we travel and this one was awesome. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The food in the Bistro was tasty, fresh and presented well. The room clean, large, well layed out and the bed was super comfortable. Got a great room rate through Priceline.com, $65 on a Friday night!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Hotel is conveniently placed close to the I15, is very comfortable
the lobby Bistro provides a very welcoming atmosphere and welcome café serving meals from breakfast to evening dinners, free wifi, would stay here again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I really wanted to give this hotel 5 stars. The friendliness of the employees was something I had never seen before in any hotel I've stayed in. Hint to manager: Jennifer, the asian girl who works at the reception (sorry, forgot her name), the employees who work at Starbucks (during the week) and the lady who manages the cleaning staff all need a raise!!! The employees at this hotel go out of their way to see you happy. It's awesome!

But here are the cons:
1) No microwave in the rooms. There is one in the lobby, but it's not in a convenient or discreet place. The microwave is right next to the reception. I can't imagine heating up pop corn or pasta and leaving the smell for everyone. LOL. That would be really embarrassing! Microwave in the rooms, please!!!
2) Internet on my ipad kept getting disconnected. I'm not sure why. The laptop's connection was not great either. It got disconnected a couple of times, but not too bad.
3) Restaurant menu had very limited options, though the food was delicious.

Room Tip: Ask for a canyon view!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The layout and cleanliness of the facility was welcoming. Staff was great! I had to call for directions and the staff at the front desk were really patient. Loved my room. The frustration I had was with the hot water in the shower the next morning. Kept running hot and cold. Not great since the weather was so cold!

Overall, loved the healthy options for eating.

Room Tip: I found the work out rooms great on the first floor. I couldn't say that there there was any noise and any room seemed to work out nicely.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Hello fellow travelers,

I've stayed at several Marriott Courtyard properties and this one, by far, had the friendliest and most attentive staff - period. I stayed here for just over a week and each day, the staff made me feel very welcome, appreciated - and very much at home. Kudos to everyone at the hotel for their superbe and top-notch service. The next time I come out to Salt Lake City to work in the Draper area, this will always be my hotel of choice! I look forward to my next visit.

Enrico

Room Tip: Room 402 is especially great if you need a nice, comfortable, quiet, smoke-free room from which to work for an extended period of time.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business