“my stay was comfortable and relaxing”

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed April 14, 2014

the staff were very helpful.room was super clean.the outside area was well maintained will stay at Hampton again and again. very relaxing.i have stayed at a lot of places this is at the top of the list to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Love this hotel. The staff is always friendly. Perk when checking in is the fresh cookies they have right by the check in desk :) Rooms are clean. Hotel Location has Great access to fwy and shopping. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The consistency of service and facilities we have experienced at the Hampton Hotel chain makes us return guests. On our recent stay at the Sandy, Ut. location their night desk clerk assisted us with a battery boost when we experienced car problems. Without a moment's hesitation this gentlemen assisted us to help us on our way. Some chains talk a good line these guy's walk it!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This hotel is in desperate need of a remodel. The air window air conditioner was extremely loud, despite our attempt to turn it off ran all night, the front grill was falling off and the controls indicated the filter needed replacing. My wife developed a mild rash from the sheets. You could hear a pin drop in the adjoining rooms. Overall, I would give this hotel a ZERO.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that your room was not up to your standards.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family stayed there 3/29-4/1/14. The hotel is very clean and across the street from a mall and several restaurants, but oddly the traffic was not loud from our room. The quality of the compliementary breakfast was excellent and the variety plentiful. The hot courses changed daily but there was always fresh fruit, yogurt, breads of various kinds, a waffle maker, muffins, etc. The staff was very friendly. I especially appreciated Doran. He took the time to bring me out fresh coffee at 3 am and he was nice to talk to. There were many skiers who stay at this hotel regularly and I can see why they come back. There are bus shuttles not far away to Alta and other ski areas, although we did not travel there to ski. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Utah.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My experience was great. The hotel staff was excellent. The amenities were excellent. I was able to relax and enjoy my stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Salt Lake area. Hampton Inns always leave me feeling satisfied. I prefer to always stay a the Hampton Inn when they are available.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed in the hotel for 5 nights while we skied in Alta/Snowbird. Very convenient, about 30 min to both ski areas. Numerous eating places within walking distance. SLC is also about 20 minutes by car. Hotel is very comfortable and a good value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple