Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast isroom was cleanshopping mallgreat hotelsalt lake citythe hotel staffstaff was friendlysandy utahcomfortable stayhotel is locateda nice place to staya great staybusiness tripeach morningfresh fruitking bedfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Front desk and housekeeping staff always professional, rooms and lobby clean, nice central location to businesses, restaurants and shopping, killer papaya guava juice for breakfast! Have an ice 'convenience' area where you can buy microwave meals or ice cream without having to get back in your car; great for those meals when you roll in at midnight from a late flight or get a middle of the night hankering for chocolate :-)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was traveling 4-5 nights a week last year for my job. I needed a central location and Sandy was it. I stayed here at the HI every single week. The front desk girl Becca was a doll. She knew me by name, asked about my day and always was friendly and helpful. I used her in many presentations to my staff and shared her excellent customer service many times. I stay at Hampton's whenever I can now because of the great service I had here in Sandy. It is right next to a gas station and quick yummy places to eat. Right across from the mall as well. Really nice rooms. I recommend this location easliy!

Room Tip: I like the rooms away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great experience the staff was very wonderful with great customer service skills the I will recommend this hotel to family and friends .my stay was extremely enjoyed I adore the gym,pool and the complimentary breakfast.the room was like a comfortable ad like I was in my own home.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I travel every week for work and this location is one of my favorites. During every stay the staff has been extremely accomdating, the rooms are clean, and the complimentary breakfast is always up to par. Overall great experience!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family stayed for a week last Christmas and am just getting around to the review, but it was such a great experience that I wanted to share. Great service, clean rooms and friendly staff! The breakfast room was often crowded, but plenty to choose from and always well stocked. They also have a bag breakfast if you want food to go. They have warm cookies in the afternoon. It is a daily drive to the ski slopes, but centrally located to visit a different mountain everyday. I took one day off from skiing and used the fitness room that was clean and convenient. The staff was very helpful with shopping and restaurant options as well as directions and the convince of the shuttle if needed. Easy walk to the mall and other shopping options. Rooms are large, clean and beds comfortable. The only negative I can say is it would be nice to have a place to store the skis, but overall a great experience and will easily stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family