“Stay at Hampton”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reno, Nevada
“Stay at Hampton”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent all the way around. Like to stay at all Hilton hotels. They are always clean and well taken care of all the time. The business centers are excellent and always in good working condition also. Good food and market place too

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
south surrey, bc
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It is a standard hampton but we arrived on a busy night, full of a high school group and the adjoining room happened to have an infant (not sleeping well) by the shared doorway. Noisy everywhere in the hotel, the lobby, the pool, the unhappy baby next door. We asked for a different room or earplugs, they were unable to accommodate and it was a sub-par Hampton experience. But it was clean, breakfast was adequately stocked given the large crowd and the room was clean and comfortable - just noisy, very noisy

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and satisfaction is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.
Maple Valley, Washington, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We booked with Hotwire and needed to change the date by 2 weeks. I called Hotwire and they were so rude. I called Hampton Inn that's located in Sandy and explained. She was so sweet and tried to call them too and they wouldn't speak to her. She told me she'd talk to her manager the next day. Her manager said to come anyways even though Hotwire wouldn't change the date so they did for me. They even left me a little welcome package with a sweet note. It's clean, beautiful rooms and awesome pool. My family loved it there. All the Employees go out of there way. The breakfast is good too. Whenever I go back to Utah I'm going to make sure we stay there. I've never been to a hotel where they go so out of there way for you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are so happy we were able to help with your reservations and we look forward to your next stay with us.
San Diego
Reviewed April 28, 2013

One of the friendliest and efficient hotels/Inns I have visited. Not a glitch, a great breakfast with lots of choices and fresh and fun do-it-yourself waffles... This has to be Sandy's #1 place to stay. As a frequent business travelers I tend towards the bigger hotels but they have nothing on this facility...it would be my choice anytime I come to Sandy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
We LOVE to hear that our guest had a great experience at our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again!
Sandy, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The rooms are nice size and very clean. The swimming pool was a good size, not like some that are no larger than a hot tub. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Always stay at Hamptons because we have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

SDYUT, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Sandy, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very clean, organized and well managed. Staff was excellent! When I called in to use my points they were very helpful in making the reservation. I would definitely stay there again. It is close to all the shopping and fun restaurants.

Belvidere, Illinois
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Conveniently located to businesses and the interstate. Front desk staff was helpful, friendly and made excellent recommendations for a local restaurant. The morning breakfast services was decent and efficient. I would return to this hotel in the future. I have not been disappointed with Hampton Inn services and quality whenever I stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy? Share your experiences!