My BFF and I make semi annual visits to SLC to do some shopping. I booked this hotel on one of the bidding websites, and boy, did I get lucky. This place was great. Awesome coffee in the lobby 24/7-with REAL flavored creamer, not the nasty powdered stuff. Very friendly reception staff that let us check in at 11am. The room was modern, clean, and the beds were very comfortable. There was a mini fridge and coffee pot as well.
Unfortunately, we slept through breakfast, so can't comment on that.
The location is great-right off the freeway and across the street from a mall with a HUGE Forever 21 store-its 2 stories and not crowded (at least on Sundays). There are also restaurants very nearby. I would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our convenient location near Salt Lake City and just fifteen miles from the picturesque vistas and skiing you'll find in Brighton. Awake at the Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy hotel and enjoy Free Breakfast, Free Wifi and a central location to Salt Lake City's exciting attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy Hotel Sandy
- Hampton Inn Sandy
- Sandy Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy Utah