“AWFUL”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed September 7, 2009

-Dirty. Floor not vaccumed from previous guests. Big food crumbs left near edge of bed!
-Bathroom very old & grimy.
-Paper thin walls. You can hear the T.V. several doors down.
-Hosptiality Terrible. They close and take away the minimal breakfast items at EXACTLY 9:00 a.m., despite families with young children eating.
-Spoke to the host to advise of the lack of cleanliness and the response was uninterested.
-Never again! Sleep in your car.
R. Coffee/Denver

hh1008, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Rode way inn Salina. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Reviewed September 4, 2009

Stayed here for one night driving from Salt Lake City to Capital Reef National Park. Served its purpose well. Obviously not luxury, but it's a nice budget hotel that is clean and is located well between Salt Lake City and the rest of the National Parks. It's a good way to get a head start if you'll be driving from SLC to any of the parks down in Utah (Capital Reef, Bryce, or Zion).

Staff was friendly, breakfast was a good continental breakfast (including waffle maker), room was clean, parking was easy and safe. Didn't check out the pool.

Would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest
We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Rodeway Inn Salina . We appreciate your compliments and definitely invite you back to stay with us again. We're growing on a daily basis trying to bring our guests not only the most comfortable stay on their trip but to have the friendliest staff and the best of accommodations. Again, thanks so much for your review and keep us in mind on your next trip to Utah. We're always running specials and special packages. Contact us direct and ask us what we can design for you in the way of a special package.

Reviewed September 1, 2009

Chose those Rodeway Inn as 1/2 way point between LA and Denver. There were also good reviews on Trip Advisor.
Hotel was dirty. Room was supposed to be a 3 king suite with a partial wall. Well it was a regular room with 3 queen beds shoved next to each other leaving no room to move. Lamp shades were missing. Decor was hideous. Staff was not rude, just uninterested. Location was depressing basically a truck stop. No where to eat except Burger Kign and Subway, need I go on?

2  Thank clairec65

Reviewed August 4, 2009

As we arrived I found them helpful and ready to answer questions. The first room we were given the toilet didn't flush, but they readily gave us another. However, when i went to use the spa/pool facilities, once getting out I realised that the top half of my bikini had been turned blue through the chemicals. When I went to reception to draw attention to the fault, they dismissed me rudely and told me it must be to do with my bikini, which is was not as I had worn it many times before and was not cheap. I was disappointed at the management's reaction, as I had explained that I was not trying to get any money out of them but rather trying to alert them to something which could be potentially dangerous to other users.

2  Thank hollygunner

Reviewed May 25, 2009

The hotel is excellent for those who are just passing through or ones who need to stay for an extended period of time. We were part of a group of 25 that stayed for over a week and they went the extra mile to make us feel at home! The hotel is very clean and the management is the best!! Great young couple that are awesome!!. They suggest all the best restaurants in town (El Mexicano is the best mexican food in the state!-right across from The Rodeway) Overall, highly recommended and we will certaintly be heading back.

Reviewed May 23, 2009

This was my 2nd time staying at the Rodeway Inn. I travel through UT for work about 8 times a year and this hotel is the BEST for location, safety, and price. The owners are very knowledgeable about the area and recommending local restuarants & attractions. They even went as far as buying Pizza from (Lotsa Motsa's) for our group of 10! Rooms were cleaned promtly and the pool and hot-tub area were immaculate. Next time I need a place near Richfield -- this is my hotel!!

Reviewed May 23, 2009

The great thing about staying at a smaller hotel is the attention you receive. I went with a group of over 20 people and the front desk knew everyone's name by day 2. Anything we needed, we got.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
hh1008, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Ishwar Chaudhari

Also consider these accommodations in or near Salina
Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70
Nights Inn
Nights Inn
#11 of 13 in Richfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!