Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$62
$42
Appletree Inn(Richfield)
$48
$47
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskmexican restaurantparking lotrubber duckwafflesstay there againgas stationtruck stopcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsroad triplas vegassmall townnice place to stayeasy accessone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was very pleased with the accommodations and the staff was very friendly and eager to help. I stayed 3 days/2 nights on a business trip. One afternoon I went to the front desk to get a cup of coffee, they keep coffee on hand in air pots, I asked the young lady who was running the desk if the coffee was fresh, she wasn't sure when it was brewed and without hesitation she dumped one of the pots out and brewed me a fresh pot. I was very surprised by the eagerness of this individual to accommodate me. This eagerness is something you don't find much these days. I will stay at this location again if given the opportunity!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We often check Trip Advisor to make sure our guests are happy with their stay. When we get a kind review like yours, it makes our day. We really appreciate when guests notice our customer service and friendly staff. We hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of super 8 hotels and this one to my surprise had the nicest rooms I've seen. The beds were big and comfortable with lots pillows. The room itself was actually really big and to my inspection very clean. For the area there really wasn't much around. The only negative is the television is a little small compared to the big room size and doesn't get to many channels but that's only minor. Overall I would definitely stay there again!

(a tip if you do stay here don't get gas from the gas stations around it because it's .40 cents more a gallon. Ten minutes down the road there is a gas station a lot cheaper.)

• Stayed: March 2014
Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We appreciate so much when guests notice all the things we do to make their stay enjoyable. Thank you for the gracious review.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 11, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014