“I will stay here again if I get the chance.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area

Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salina
Cedar City, Utah
“I will stay here again if I get the chance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was very pleased with the accommodations and the staff was very friendly and eager to help. I stayed 3 days/2 nights on a business trip. One afternoon I went to the front desk to get a cup of coffee, they keep coffee on hand in air pots, I asked the young lady who was running the desk if the coffee was fresh, she wasn't sure when it was brewed and without hesitation she dumped one of the pots out and brewed me a fresh pot. I was very surprised by the eagerness of this individual to accommodate me. This eagerness is something you don't find much these days. I will stay at this location again if given the opportunity!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
We often check Trip Advisor to make sure our guests are happy with their stay. When we get a kind review like yours, it makes our day. We really appreciate when guests notice our customer service and friendly staff. We hope you can stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of super 8 hotels and this one to my surprise had the nicest rooms I've seen. The beds were big and comfortable with lots pillows. The room itself was actually really big and to my inspection very clean. For the area there really wasn't much around. The only negative is the television is a little small compared to the big room size and doesn't get to many channels but that's only minor. Overall I would definitely stay there again!

(a tip if you do stay here don't get gas from the gas stations around it because it's .40 cents more a gallon. Ten minutes down the road there is a gas station a lot cheaper.)

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
We appreciate so much when guests notice all the things we do to make their stay enjoyable. Thank you for the gracious review.
Salina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I stayed at the Super 8 for one night and was surprised at the quality of the bedding and the towels. The place was clean, well run, nothing out of place. All-in-all a good value for the money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Randy B, Manager at Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salina
Econo Lodge Salina Scenic Route 89 & I-70
BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn
BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn
#7 of 13 in Richfield
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richfield

Been to Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area? Share your experiences!