Sensible alternative to renovated overpriced retro motels while touring the major Utah parks. I-70 east of Salina has its own breathtaking views, too.
This Salina Super 8 was nice, clean, comfortable and pleasant decor at a reasonable price. Bed was excellent but suggest you bring your own pillows. Only downside was truckers running their reefers in the parking lots either side. Turn on the a/c (low) and you'll soon doze off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Super Start Breakfast, Free Wifi, Pet Friendly, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area Hotel Salina
- Super Eight Salina
- Salina Super 8
- Salina Super Eight
- Super 8 Salina/Scenic Hills Area Utah