“Great place to stay”

Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George
Ranked #8 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Clean room, friendly staff, and great pool area. Exercise area small with only 4 pieces of equipment. Elliptical had a grinding sound like a bearing going out, but the rest of the equipment worked fine.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We found this hotel and could not be happier! Clean, large rooms, comfortable beds, new decor, great location and terrific prices. The pool is warm enough for kids to stay in all day and has a large shallow area for lots of playing. Right next to a running/biking trail, on premise fitness center and lighted tennis courts. Free continental breakfast every morning is an added bonus, with wi-fi, DVD player, mini fridge and microwave in each room, The rooms that open to the pool are especially convenient for families with young children so you can keep a close eye on napping little ones. Management and staff are friendly and accommodating. You MUST check it out!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tina H
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Choose this hotel after reading reviews and it brilliant,the room was clean and airy,the pool was lovely.Breakfast was brilliant everything you could possibly ask for.We rented a DVD and they had a great selection,my daughter and husband played tennis,balls and racquets supplied and even managed a bit of exercise in the gym.The staff were all very friendly and helpful.I think most people use the hotel passing through we have been here 4 Days and would be happy to comeback and stay even longer as everyone in the hotel and shops have been very friendly.Thank you for making our 1st visit to Utah great!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MARGARET D
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am always trying different pet friendly hotels in St. George, as I go there at least three times a year. The challenge is to find a nice place that isn't too expensive. The Crystal Inn is the best one I've stayed in so far. The room price was okay ($70ish), pet fee was fair ($25 for the stay) and I don't believe there was any discrimination as to the room I was given, though I could be wrong.

The room was large, though the bathroom was not very big. But at least the shower had one of those bowed shower rods. I like that a lot. There was also a flat screen t.v. with access to HD channels. I hate showing up to a hotel and finding a small, old-school t.v. from the 1980's.

There was a nice pool area, though I didn't use it. The free breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, sausages, and potatoes. You could also have oatmeal, waffles and cold cereal. Add to that some juices, milk and coffee. I've had worse free breakfasts, but I've had better.

The staff were generally nice and pleasant and seemed to understand what good customer service entails. I work in the hospitality industry, so it is obvious to me when workers haven't a clue.

We needed a late checkout on our last day past the 1:00 p.m. free late checkout time. We needed to leave at 3:00. They were understanding and said that it would normally be $40, but would only charge me $20. I felt that was fair.

I feel that as long as I can get a decent rate on the room, then I will come back and stay at the Crystal Inn. I was very pleased with my stay.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mauiwolf
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our family reunion was in St George June 21-23. We could not have picked a better place, the facility, employees and service were outstanding. We worked with Mike Saindon Director of Sales who was extremely helpful in staging our event. The courtyard with pool is beautiful and we had a meeting room that opened into the courtyard which allowed the family to meet and play games while keeping an eye on the kids and have a catered banquet.
No request was too small and all the employees helped with our request. I highly recommend this wonderful Hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that opens into the courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank PeteFeddersen
crystalstar9, General Manager at Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed having your family stay at our hotel. Your family was a delight. We hope to see you next year!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This hotel was great!!!! Very clean, the rooms were very nice and clean, the pool was awesome and very clean. The breakfast was delicious Hot eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, fruit, yogurt, waffles... you name it!!! They were very nice and accommodating. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The poolside rooms are great for going back and forth to the pool.
Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Karen P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is our second time staying at this particular Crystal Inn and it was even better than last time. Seems they have updated and remodeled the rooms. Our room appeared to have new carpet and the bathroom looked like it had new everything in it! The room was very very clean. The lighting is excellent and the room has many outlets to charge all our electronics etc. With the area not having sundown until 9 pm or so, it is so nice to have the black out curtains to get a good nights sleep, especially if you're leaving early in the AM. Our room was very quiet and as I said last year, having the sliding door right out to your car is nice to unload and load suitcases. The price for the two of us, again was fantastic! (89.20) The only suggestion I would have to the hotel is to start the "hot" breakfast at 6 AM on Saturday and Sunday, as they do Monday through Friday. They start it at 7 on the weekends, so we had to miss it this year, as we left on a Saturday before the 7 AM serving. I remember from last year, that they breakfast was very tasty. So I do highly recommend the Crystal Inn in St. George Utah. We would love to stay there more than one night! The staff is very efficient and friendly also.

Room Tip: The rooms away from the freeway are generally the quietest. All on the bottom floor have the slidin...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple