I booked this hotel purely on all the positive reviews I read about it. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels!
We arrived at about 10 pm and were greeted by a friendly staff member at the desk. The room was very clean and the design was very functional. Even though the pool/hot tub was officially closed before we arrived, they let my little kids enjoy the hot tub for a few minutes before bedtime. Both the pool and hot tub were sparkling clean. The staff member noticed we had lots of little ones in tow, so she gave us a 1st level room near an exit where we could easily unload the car. That was VERY appreciated!
The breakfast was wonderful- lots of variety and well stocked. The staff member who made the breakfast casually made her way around the dining room and welcomed each guest. The breakfast was a great start to a busy day!
If I were to offer one suggestion to the hotel, it would be to buy a different brand of mattresses... They weren't wonderfully comfortable, but then again, I was sharing my bed with my 2 year old and 5 month old, so who's to know what really kept waking me up. The linens were clean and fresh smelling.
Everything in the hotel was clean- even the drinking fountain in the lobby was polished. I seemed to sense they were very proud of their great guest satisfaction levels. I will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah