“Believe the reviews!”

and 1 more site!
Ambassador Inn
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I booked this hotel purely on all the positive reviews I read about it. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels!
We arrived at about 10 pm and were greeted by a friendly staff member at the desk. The room was very clean and the design was very functional. Even though the pool/hot tub was officially closed before we arrived, they let my little kids enjoy the hot tub for a few minutes before bedtime. Both the pool and hot tub were sparkling clean. The staff member noticed we had lots of little ones in tow, so she gave us a 1st level room near an exit where we could easily unload the car. That was VERY appreciated!

The breakfast was wonderful- lots of variety and well stocked. The staff member who made the breakfast casually made her way around the dining room and welcomed each guest. The breakfast was a great start to a busy day!

If I were to offer one suggestion to the hotel, it would be to buy a different brand of mattresses... They weren't wonderfully comfortable, but then again, I was sharing my bed with my 2 year old and 5 month old, so who's to know what really kept waking me up. The linens were clean and fresh smelling.

Everything in the hotel was clean- even the drinking fountain in the lobby was polished. I seemed to sense they were very proud of their great guest satisfaction levels. I will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed January 4, 2010

Stopped here on the way to Vegas based on the trip advisor reviews.
Staff at the desk were very friendly and room was small but nice and well equipped.
Swimming pool and hot tub were clean and quiet and we had a nice relaxing afternoon at the pool.
Breakfast was good especially liked the latte coffee machine.
This is a good quiet hotel just off the interstate. it's also just a short drive to some outlet shopping

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2009

This was a nice hotel, not the cheapest, but good value for the money. The purpose of our travel was very stressful, and this was a nice place to kick back and relax. The person at the front desk was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast had a good variety of fresh and healthy food that tasted good. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2009

Since I found about the Ambassador Inn on tripadvisor I have been staying here whenver I'm in St George, generally one 3 or 4 day stretch a year. I've gotten used to it and I like it. On the latest trip it wasn't as quiet as it had been in the past, neighbors were abit loud over the weekend, kids crying as family checked in late and such. AC drowned out most of the noise but when you run the AC the fan turns on and off during the night, which can itself be disturbing to sleep

So don't leave the earplugs at home but this place provides a nice base camp from which to explore Zion, including the main canyon, the Kolob Terrace, and the Kolob Canyons parts of Zion. Breakfast is nominally out at 6 but they always get it out a good half an hour earlier. The pool is small but refreshing on a summer day when it is 100 degreees just before sunset! Staff have always been great. I keep going back.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2009

We stayed here on the Saturday night of Labor Day, just for 1 night. It was a very pleasant experience, from check-in to check-out. The lady who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, and amazingly sound-proof (our room was close to the lobby and breakfast room, but we didn’t hear a thing). The continental breakfast was much more than “continental”. It included scrambled eggs, French toast, biscuits and gravy, besides everything else. The breakfast room was charming, quiet, and relaxing – a great way to start our day.
We highly recommend this hotel when staying in St. George!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PineZanOaks
Reviewed August 7, 2009

This place is clean, quiet, and comfortable. We had plenty of room to spread out. Our bathroom had a jetted tub and there was a pool and hot tub outside (although the hot tub was not working properly). The staff was friendly and helpful and allowed us to print out our boarding passes at the front desk. We felt as though we were staying in a luxury hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deevah77
Reviewed July 30, 2009

I stayed at the Ambassador Inn for three nights. The service was great. The breakfast was wonderful. The food was fresh and the eggs were my favorite. The Inn is clean and has spent a lot of money to be updated. Most hotels don't spend money to get updated, but the outside and inside looks great. The pool is clean and better than my experience in Vegas. If you think the Inn is too cheap to believe or not a chain, than you are completely wrong. This place is a great find. I've traveled around the world and these people are some of the nicest I have ever met! I will stay here again if I get a chance.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple