Stayed 2 nights on out 2 week see Utah and Vegas trip. We didn't have advance reservations but used comparison website at dinner. This hotel had great ratings and good price. Instead of booking online from iPhone, called- they beat any website's rate!
We drove over and found it perfect! Friendly staff, clean rooms, awesome hot/cold breakfast. Complementary newspapers, too.
We had clogged toilet, twice- but they quickly came when we called.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah