Ambassador Inn
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$84
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$64
ClarionHotels
$62
$60
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$95
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$75
ComfortInn
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$65
$54
$80
$68
Priceline
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$97
$90
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed herepool and hot tubpet feecracker barrelgood sizeshort drivefree breakfastroad tripconvention centerthe breakfast areawould stay againvery nice hotelhot breakfastfreewayexitraceut
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stopped for one night on our way to Park City, the Hotel has no elevator (but they have a second floor!), room was clean but on the small side. Breakfast was not bad at all with scrambled eggs and sausages, muffins, cereals,...
Location closed to the freeway, makes it a bit noisy if the room gives on the freeway side (was our case), there was a fridge and a microwave in the room, we unplugged the fridge, it was too noisy. For a one night stop, it was OK.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Three of us friends post-50 love to make annual trips to St. George to see Tuacahn plays. We hit a gold mine when our stylist told us about the Ambassador in St. George. One call to the manager, Scott, took care of everything. He made the reservations at a wonderful price point, called Tuacahn and secured great seats and our tickets, called me back to ensure that we were getting what we wanted, and was there to greet us when we arrived. Great, comfortable, clean beds and rooms, and pool. When we had a glitch with the air conditioning,we called him, and he escorted us to another room within minutes. Talk about personal service. All the staff we met was equally gracious. Loved having a microwave and refrig in the room. Pool and hot tub were clean, accommodating and refreshing. Very quiet from outside noise and free bkfst. Who could ask for anything more?

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Because I was travelling with my elderly mother, who required extra assistance, I was concerned about spending the night in a motel. A different motel which was unable to serve us, recommended the Ambassador Inn. I called and booked accommodations. About two hours before our arrival, Scott, the manager, called and offered to expand our accommodations to better serve us. When we arrived, we were warmly greeted, help was offered with door and our luggage. I felt as though I was in a very safe and secure environment. The rooms were clean, comfortable and served us perfectly. On our return trip we were greeted with the same hospitality, professionalism, and superb accommodations. I felt the treatment we received went above and beyond any I have ever experienced in my travels.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda H
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Everything was great - clean, comfortable and very good breakfast.
We did not booked this hotel, we got there because our hotel in St. George made a mistake and did not have a room for us for the night despite a reservation that we made but it was one of the best hotels in that level of price that we stayed at in the u.s.
Taylor in the front desk was very professional and kind, the room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was great in relation to other hotels in this area.
not even one bad word!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I pulled off exit 6 randomly to find a hotel. My girlfriend had a wisdom tooth surgery, and things weren't great. Scott, the manager, went out of his way in every way to make us comfortable. We were given a great room that was very clean, comfortable and affordable. He talked about attractions near the area, and we ended up seeing a great piece of musical theatre thanks to his suggestions. The pool is clean, the hot tub hot, and overall the service and understand was magnificent. The customer service was beyond what you expect when you walk into a hotel in St. George Utah. He immediately took care of every issue, and was genuinely concerned about our well-being. A couple weeks later, we received a hand-written card. "I hope everything went alright for you and your girlfriends surgery turned out well." What a nice guy. I will stay at the ambassador Inn every time I am in St. George! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple