We stayed here one night at the end of a two week vacation to southern Utah. We wanted a place on the south end of town, close to the airport. (Great new airport in St. George, by the way.) We told the check-in clerk that we would be leaving early in the morning for a flight out. Without even asking, he assigned us a room on the ground floor and not far from an exit door. It was very thoughtful.
We were very pleased with the attentiveness of the staff and the cleanliness of the room. It was quite comfortable and we rested comfortably. Very quiet. We didn't get a chance to eat the free breakfast, so I can't comment on it. The price of the room was wonderful compared to other comparable hotel properties in St. George. Several restaurants were located not very far away. The location is convenient and away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area.
It was very kind of the manager to follow-up with a letter to us after our stay too. It was a nice surprise and unusual in this day and age of customer service.
Travelers should not overlook this hotel property in St. George!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staff at the Ambassador Inn takes pride in the cleanliness and comfort of our guest rooms and the beautiful outdoor pool and jacuzzi.As with our room standards, we take pride in our deluxe breakfast and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Ambassador Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Hotel St George
- Ambassador Inn St. George, Utah