We would stay again.
Lobby nicely appointed w/ large fireplace and large comfortable sofas.
Like that it has fridge and microwave.
Queen size bed was attractive and we found it a comfortable size for the 2 of us.
Bathroom clean and shower worked well; ceramic tile floors.
Computer in lobby wasn't working; in room Wi-Fi very weak - had to use from the lobby (closer to the router).
Breakfast included scrambled eggs (our favorite), waffles, fruit, cereal, coffee, toast, English muffins, small breakfast muffins. Employees kept supplies updated.
Stayed 2 nights.
Flat screen TV but very limited selection of channels - disappointing.
Slept well and would stay there again if in town.
Restaurants nearby met our needs (a Mexican restaurant across the street was pretty good; we love the Cracker Barrel for it's portions (not meant for the obese) and its prices; drove to Wal Mart to get items we needed; there is a COSTCO but we didn't go there; found reasonably priced gas on road toward Snow Canyon park (a lovely short ride with red rock formations - while just driving around to see the southern section of St. George).
Didn't realize the time change from Las Vegas was 1 hour difference.
Easy drive from St. George to get to Zion Nat'l Park.
Next time would find lodging the second night closer to Bryce Nat'l Park (instead of returning to St. George-didn't get to see Bryce this trip) so could have gone there too.
If doing it over, would spend night in St. George, visit Zion, mid-afternoon would continue to Bryce and see Bryce the next day, return to St. George from Bryce to spend the night then drive to Las Vegas the next day to catch flight home).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn St George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah