I stayed at this hotel on April 14th when we entered our room we noticed a smell. It was coming from the bathroom. There was not a toilet tank cover on the toilet. I called and asked to have it fixed and the front desk clerk told me he would send someone up. No one came and when I called againi they told me to put a towel over it. When we would flush the toilet it would cause a spray it was disgusting. I tried to speak to the manager but Sonjia was never availiable I was told she would call me but she still hasnt called. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, choice Hotels Managment, St George Travel Council, and Priceline. They staff is rude and I was told by the supervisor when I called to see why I hadnt received a call back that they are busy and they dont really care if they have repeat customers. I would not recommend that anyone stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heated Pool & SPA Hotel upgrade in August-2013 All room New 32" LED TV, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration, One cup Coffee Machine, Iron & Ironing Board, New Furniture: Night Lamp, night lam stand, TV Stand Breakfast: Scramble Eggs, Bacon/Sausage Pork, Six Type cereals, Regular & De-cafe Coffee, Two Milk: Skim/1% and 2% Milk, Wheat & White Bread, English Muffin, Danish/Honey bun, Tea two type, Fruits etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn South Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn South Bluff Hotel St. George
- Quality Inn St George
- St. George Quality Inn
- Quality Inn South Bluff St. George, Utah