“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Bountiful, Utah
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We spent only one night at the Lexington. It is a nice place with large lobby, great breakfast includes, and a nice room.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank FatherOfEight

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I stayed here on the night of April 28, 2012.
1. Staff was super helpful. Gave me a late checkout at no charge.
2. The rooms had doors that open to the street. I liked that, especially since we were on a Motorcycle.
3. The room was spacious enough (We had a single king)
4. Great water pressure, with a Moen adjustable head.
5. Great FULL breakfast, Sausage, eggs, Pancakes, waffles, activia, Toast, bagels and more.
6. Indoor and outdoor pool, with Jaccuzi.
7. Courteous and helpful staff.
8. Good size bath towel that were at least a little thick.
9 Provided, but we didnt use, shampoo etc.
10 Fridge, microwave in room. I would imagine a god send for those with kids.
11. My only complaint (it's small) No onscreen menu or guide for the TV channels. We are not big TV people anyway, but it would have been nice to be able to see shows and descriptions.

Room Tip: I would choose a room with an east facing door. That way the afternoon sun wont fry you.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Woods Cross
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I reserved this room a week in advance and added an email that I would need a roll away bed in my room for my son to sleep on. I received an Email from someone saying that they would forward my email to the right person at the Hotel so that could happen, When I get there to check in I asked if they had seen my request to which they said NO, But assured me that there would be a Roll away sent to the room, The Hotel isnt bad at all, The room was clean and the pool is nice, but the place has an echo from the people at the pool playing that lasts until 10 pm when the pool closes down, we went out to eat and came back around 7 pm, still no Roll away, I walked down to the front desk and asked the nice lady if they had forgotton about my Roll away and she didn't know anything about it but wrote my room number down and said a Bellman would bring one up soon, It never happened. My son ended up sleeping on the floor. I payed $130 for a room and my son had to sleep on the floor? The breakfast was tasty, But the whole Roll Away experience kind of put a bad taste in our mouths. Probabally will try a different Hotel next time.

Room Tip: Nice Pool, But the place gets loud at night with all the people playing in the indoor part of the p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
StGeorgeLEX, Manager at Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center St. George, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for contacting Lexington Hotels St. George regarding your stay on April 21 2012 Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced by not receiving a rollaway during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.

We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action with our front desk and our housekeeping to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future

Shayne Sabaitis
GSM

Travelers are raving about these St. George hotels

Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Very nice breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MimiStans
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was in St George for surgery. The Lexington was only 3 blocks away so we picked it. The hotel is older, but they have renovated it. The beds and bedding were extremely comfortable. The staff was very accomodating. They put us in a room we could drive right up to so I didn't have to be carried through the lobby after the surgery. My olnly comment is that the shower would spike hot a couple of times during a shower.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are "motel" with outside entreances. Others are in the main building an...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Lesley A
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Stayed here over the weekend every hotel in st george was packed very busy weekend. The staff was great got us directions to places we wanted to go. Breakfast was great. They have motorcyle garges and are right by Zion harley davidson will stay there again very nice

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank wyotravler
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Older property very well maintained. Great staff. Complimentary hot breakfast
Offers both outdoor and indoor entry rooms. Indoor pool and beautiful lobby and common area.

• Stayed January 2012