“One of the best hotels I've stayed at.”
Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed April 6, 2014

One of the best hotels I've stayed at. I slept on a very soft, comfortable king-size bed. Comfortable beds are very important to me. I can't sleep on those hard, firm beds. They also have a full buffet type breakfast for me in the morning. I stayed here for two nights and I had no regrets.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
suitegm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

We appreciate the great review! Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will make us your first choice when coming to the Southern Utah area.

Keep Travelling,

There are newer reviews for Clarion Suites

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had a good stay. The rooms are clean, though a bit small. The beds and bedding are very comfortable. Good sound dampening in the walls. We couldn't hear anything next door. The breakfast is hot and plentiful. The staff are wonderful and very accomidating. I recommend this place as a good value stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the great review! We always strive to provide a great sleeping experience for all of our guests. We hope you will stay with us next time you are in the Southern Utah Area.

Keep Travelling,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our travel agent screwed up when making the reservations for our golf outing. Not to worry, Patrick the Asst Genl Mgr came to the resuce and found us a room. This is not the St. Regis but a comfortable motel. Daily maid service was great. Only suggestion was for the staff for the self serve needs to be more attentive. Good restaurant next door. Beds are good and surprising little noise. Customer service from front desk was great.

Room Tip: If possible get one facing the pool. Upstairs is ok.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

We were so sorry about the mix up with the Travel Agency. We will always do everthing we can to remedy a situation so you may have a pleasant stay with us.

Keep Travelling

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This was the hotel I was assigned based on a Priceline bid. It was clean and suited what we needed perfectly. Beds were comfy! The staff was friendly. We didn't have breakfast but it appeared there were many options. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but I wouldn't waste my time or money on Priceline. The walk in price was cheaper than what we paid. Book direct with Clarion.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope you will stay with us next time you are in the Southern Utah area.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Full breakfast, clean rooms, easy access off freeway. There are a lot of eating places within walking distance. Lot of places to enjoy. We found a dinner show less than an hour away that put on a great show.

• Stayed: February 2014
suitegm, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate our guests and hope we are able to make their stay a comfortable one. Best Wishes and keep travelling.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

On my way back home (L.A.) i was drowsy from too much driving so i pulled off the first exit i saw and that was exit 6. I checked in at the Clarion at around 12am and the Gentleman was very quick and efficient. To make this easy on travelers ill just be quick.
Beds were comfortable and clean, same goes for the room and bathroom area. I read reviews on tripadvisor and i have to say, i think some of these bad reviews had to be from another hotel because the Clarion was great.
In the morning i got up at check out time (11am) and i called the front desk to ask for a late check out and they didn't even charge me extra to check out late, they did have a full hot breakfast but i missed it so when i came to check out the front desk person had a 15% ready for me for the Denny's so that worked out great for me.
Thanks for the great customer service and for the clean rooms. I will with out a doubt stay with you guys every month i come through Saint George.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room on the second floor and i got a room on the north side of the main building...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I always want everyone to feel at home when staying with us and we look forward to a return trip soon. Best Wishes and keep travelling.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I'd give this place a 3.5 It is in a great location, right off the freeway and easy to find, walking distance to restaurants and a straight shot up bluff street to get to Snow Canyon. The breakfast is way better than most continental breakfasts offered. In addition to the standard pastries and muffins, there were eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, french toast sticks, fruit, yogurt and waffles. Also, the dining area is huge with plenty of seating, not cramped and crowded like most places are. The pool was heated and plenty crowded, even in January! The room was clean but felt a little dark and cramped even though it was just my husband and me and our 2 small children. There is a half wall between the beds and the small couch which was a nice separation but the t.v was in front of the beds and wasn't easy to see form the couch, The beds were very comfortable and there were plenty of pillows. However, the noise level is pretty bad. You could clearly hear conversations (normal and yelling) in other rooms, t.v.'s, showers, people stomping above us, etc. I even heard someone's cell phone alarm one morning. There was also quite a bit of road noise. I feel like since our room faced the parking lot, road noise might have been amplified. Getting a room that faces the pool might help with that. Ear plugs helped a little but not enough to get a good night's sleep. It's a decent place to stay for a couple of night's but you will definitely want ear plugs.

Room Tip: Getting one on the second floor might help with "the elephants above you"
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank taj24

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We strive everyday to improve the property and your concerns have been duly noted. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and our location. Best Wishes and Keep Travelling.