“Passing thrue”
Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We thought it was great, we will be back to say in your rooms. We stay at other hotels but we fill we were treated better at yours and we received better service than some of the high priced places that we have been to in the past. I will be recommending it to all our friends. Thanks again for the wonderful night stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Clarion Suites on your recent trip to St. George. I hope when you find yourself in the area again that we will be your hotel of choice again. We work hard to provide great customer service, thank you for letting us know we are doing so. Safe Travels.

There are newer reviews for Clarion Suites

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This property is conveniently located in St.George,UT, just off of I15, near several restaurants and gas stations. The staff is friendly and accommodating. We had to request a change of rooms and they took care of it immediately. The pool area appears to be new and is lovely,
The rooms are large and clean but are in need of updating.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing the Clarion Suites on your recent trip to St. George. I hope when you find yourself in the area again that we will be your hotel of choice again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Clarion Suites for only one day, but we loved it. The room was clean, spacious, and just perfect for us. The bathroom was big, clean, and light. Staff was nice and friendly. We loved the breakfast (we did go early in the morning tho). Hot tub was okay. We had a great experience overall.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The traffic associated with room 100 was annoying to my wife. We will prefer to stay in the back in the future. The lighting available is very minimal in the living area and for the most part is limited to specific areas provided by table lamps.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip. I apologize if the room you stayed in was a noisy area of the hotel. Please contact me directly when you want to reserve a room and I will discuss options for you that may work better next time. I hope we get the pleasure to have you again as guests at the Clarion Suites.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had a stop-over at this hotel after a 10 hour drive with our family. We have stayed here in the past and had a good experience. This hotel has a great location just off the freeway and near restaurants. Breakfast the next morning is good as long as you go early. The breakfast area fills up very quickly and can be crowded.

Often times I read hotel reviews and people warn others about thin walls or creaky floors. The bottom line is...it all comes down to your neighbors. This hotel has extremely thin walls and we had horrible neighbors. They were loud and obviously having a party. We put up with the chaos and cackling until after 10pm, well past our kids bedtime. We called the front desk at 10:10pm and they apologized and said they would take care of it. Clearly nothing was done because they continued until 11pm. We heard no phone call or visit to the room.

Bottom line...this hotel is a good value for your dollar if you are willing to take the risk of bad neighbors. If you do get bad neighbors, the front desk will be no help!

Personally, we will be finding another hotel in St. George when we pass through town due to the lack of response from hotel staff.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay. I first want to apologize that you had noisy neighbors. The front desk is trained to handle every situation that may arise and I will check into your situation. The front desk is to call or knock on the door and give them a warning to cease the noise. I believe that my staff would have done that even if you did not hear anything. Once again I apologize and will discuss your experience with the staff and see if there is an opportunity that we could do to make the situation better if it ever arises again. I hope that you will give us another try in the future as I feel this was a one time experience.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was our 2nd experience staying at the Clarion Suites. We decided to do it a 2nd time due to the previous year's experience. I retained the layout for the rooms from then, and when I called to make our reservations I asked for a specific room and obtained it. Great conditions. The only negative had to do with replacing cups and glasses in a timely manner. During the five days we had to ask twice. If I decide to do the Huntsman again I will definitely look into making reservations at the Clarion. I am checking couples for sort of trip, as there were two other couples from the softball team that also stayed at the Clarion.

Room Tip: Our room near the pool on the main level was excellent. Only drawback was the lack of parking on th...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us for the Huntsman Senior Games. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the delay on refreshing your glasses and coffee mugs. I will look into how we can improve the process. I hope we get the honor of having you again next year for the games.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The room was clean, the furniture and bed fresh and new, excellent breakfast, lovely lobby area and a terrific pool and hot tub. The staff was polite and very accommodating. We were there for three days and were pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the motel -- something that we would have expected in motels at twice the price we paid.

Room Tip: Somewhat quieter on the parking lot side of the motel, with views of the mountains. We were on the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and I am happy that we exceeded your expectations. I hope that you will spread the word on how the Clarion Suites offers a great value with a clean and comfortable room, a full hot breakfast and sparkling pool/spa. I hope we get the pleasure to serve you again.