Clarion Suites
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$88
$99
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$93
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$75
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$68
$62
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$189
$183
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$169
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$108
$101
Amira Resort & Spa(St. George)
$229
All reviewsfront deskwafflesfrench toast sticksroom was cleanchoice hotelsthe black bear dinersweet rollsbiscuits and gravystayed one nightfull hot breakfastgreat breakfastvery nice hotelpool and hot tubwaffle makerbreakfast areahotel in stnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I booked a 2 night stay in St. George for myself and 2 business partners . The rate was good, rooms/beds were very comfortable. The lady in charge of the breakfast room was cheerful, a pleasant way to start your day. Desk staff were also great , went out of their way to point out sites of interest, driving times, distances etc. However 2 nights later on our return trip, we stopped in at 3:00am. There was a vacancy, however the rate we were given was much higher than the previous stay, even with my membership card, and the night clerk was quite rude when asked if he could give us a better rate. He wouldn't budge and at that time of the night , I'm sure the room remained vacant. We left and stayed at another chain hotel up the street for $22.00 less than the rate he quoted.

Room Tip: You get a better rate, (even with a membership card), if you pre-book on-line.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing how friendly our staff was when you stayed. Rates do change depending on how busy the town is and with not knowing what night you came back I can not address it completely. I apologize if the front desk agent came off rude as that is not acceptable and will address it. I would guess that you stayed on a weekday the first time and tried to stay again on a weekend when our rates can be higher. Next time please call us directly if you plan on coming and I will personally take care of your reservation. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I travel a lot with my job and love to stay at the Clarion Suites in St. George when I am working in the area. They always try and take care of my needs. My hours are long so I like a room away from the main area where it is nice and quite. They try their best to not put anyone in the room next to me, when they are not busy. I really like that because I am a light sleeper. Their breakfast is outstanding. Always fresh and area is kept very clean and well stocked.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty basic. If you want it quite be away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing all of your stays with us and I am very pleased that when you travel to St. George that we are your hotel choice. We strive to offer the best and always look for opportunities to better ourself. Happy to hear that you enjoyed our new expansive breakfast items and look forward to many more visits.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed four nights while hopping from park to park, clean rooms friendly staff. Also stayed there when it was a comfort inn in 2008. Will stay again when i'm out that way, thanks again to all the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I hope when you come to visit all of our beautiful National Parks again that we are your choice for lodging.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent service, very clean room. Excellent breakfast buffet. Overall highly recommend.
--The fact that this site, ie Trip Advisor requires 200 words for a review will in the future keep me from giving input.
-The hotel experience was great and I was able to say that in a few words above.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank kaluda

Thank you for choosing the Clarion Suites while you were in St. George. I appreciate your kind words and look forward to a future stay.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I'm in the middle of the three day stay, and I must say I have totally impressed with this place. The front desk clerk let me check in around noon because the room was ready, and I was so appreciative. After spending the night traversing through Death Valley and then a 7 hour return drive through Barstow, I was exhasted and really needed some peace and quiet and rest.

The room had a king size bed, nice flat screen, refrigerator, microwave, etc., and a wall thermostat that actually kept the room at the temperature I selected. The AC worked perfectly, and in this climate (99F for a high) a good air conditioner is a must for an enjoyable stay.

This morning for breakfast there were two very hard-working staff members keeping everything stocked, cleaned and fresh. It was almost like eating at Mom's, only these two ladies didn't tell me to sit up straight and get my elbows off of the table. But they were very nice, congenial and attentive, and when the manager did a walk-through to check on things (how often do you see that?), I spoke to him. I told him what a well-run organization he has, and I complimented the efforts of the two ladies handling breakfast.

I know you can spend more money, and I am sure there are fancier accomodations in St. George, but for the price paid, this has been the nicest, cleanest and quietest room I've ever had.

Room Tip: This does have two floors, and I haven't seen an elevator, so if stairs pose a problem, be sure and ask for a ground floor room. My room came with a jacuzzi. I don't know if they all do, but ask for one. It was the perfect end to a long day on the road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and I appreciate all of your kind words. I hope when you find yourself in the area again that the Clarion Suites will be your first choice. By the way we do have an elevator just in case you are on the second floor. Safe travels.