“Excellent value and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Grantham, Lincolnshire, UK
“Excellent value and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We've stayed here several times and August 2013 is the most recent. For the price this is easily the best and most comfortable Choice Hotel we've stayed in during our three-week, 4000-mile trip around the West. It was also one of the cheapest. Straight off I-15 at the southern end of St George. Nice, roomy breakfast area with a typical motel breakfast but of a higher standard than usual and enough space to accommodate large numbers. Rooms aren't enormous but they are pleasantly decorated and comfortable. Pool is popular and well-located to catch the sun. Took us around 75 minutes to drive to Zion NP, and rather less to reach Kolob Canyon at exit 40 on I-15. Less than 2 hours to Vegas as well. Internet fast and reliable. Welcoming staff. Very busy on Friday and Saturday night but Sunday and Monday nights were extremely quiet. However, noise from people and traffic was never an issue. We'll definitely stay there again. One micro-niggle - we were there four days and the in-room coffee wasn't replenished after we used it on the first day - it wasn't a big problem as we found a housekeeper's trolley on the last morning when it mattered most. I meant to mention this when we checked out, but forgot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Clarion Suites in your 4000 mile trip out west. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt that we offer a clean, comfortable and reasonably priced hotel. I hope to see you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I just spent four nights at the St. George Clarion Suites and have no major complaints (unusual for me). Check-in was friendly and fast, my room was clean and comfy, and even the small gym and pool were fine. Wifi was fast enough for my needs, and they had free newspapers and cookies on offer. I'd give it five stars if the breakfast didn't include horrible canned fruit and fake eggs, but all corporate motels have that problem.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for sharing your recent stay with us. I want you to know that we just enhanced our breakfast so I hope you will come back soon to experience our new breakfast.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went on a two week road trip from California to Pennslyvania and back we spent time at many hotels and by far this was the best very clean room great beds great breakfast just a great experience they even had dog biscuits for my dogs you won't go wrong staying here

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank john3612
Thank you very much for staying with us on your long trip from coast to coast. It is so nice to hear that we stood out as your best hotel choice when you probely stayed at alot of hotels within your road trip. I will share your comments with the staff and hope when you travel again that the Clarion Suites will be part of your hotel choices. Safe travels.
Little River
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our stay at the Clarion Suites in St. George was wonderful. We found this hotel several years ago. The access is excellent from I-15, rooms are large and comfortable. Excellent breakfast selection and front desk service can not be beat. Have stayed several times and has always provided the same level of quality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experiences at the Clarion Suites. We look forward to many more visits going forward. See you soon!
Montrose, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have stayed at Clarion Suites in St. George twice recently. Both times, the hotel, rooms and grounds were immaculate. The staff at the hotel and extensive breakfast buffet were exceptionally helpful and friendly. I was traveling alone and felt very safe the whole time I was there. It is very close to I-15, so you can get back on the road quickly.

Room Tip: Whirlpool bath upgrades are available in king bed rooms and others. Pool is lovely.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your past two experiences with us and look forward to serving you again very soon. The staff and I try to offer an enjoyable experience to every guest and I am pleased that you are extremely satisfied. Once again thank you very much and I will share your post with the entire staff.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

As I travel, I have been staying with this Clarion for years. It has only gotten better with time. The rooms are large and comfortable. The staff is really friendly and helpful - from making the reservations all the way through check-out. They are always willing to answer questions and make your stay the best stay they can.

Great ammenities as well - fitness center, a full breakfast, pool, hot-tub..etc.

Great place to stay, great staff and all at an amazing price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side are near Interstate 15, but I've never noticed the noise. Join the Choi...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for such a great review. I appreciate that you have been staying with us for years and hope that will continue. I will share your comments to the staff. Hope to see you again very soon.
Fountain Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

After many years visiting St. George, we found the Clarion Suites three years ago. Since then we have stayed with Clarion every time we are in town. The facitity is well maintained and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. What more can you ask for?
Fred & Deni

Room Tip: Book in advance.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so happy that you tried us three years ago and that we are your only choice when in St. George. I look forward to your next visit.