“I always stay here.”

Ranked #11 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Heber City, Utah, United States
“I always stay here.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff is friendly and helpful when you check in. The breakfast is good and the serving staff very friendly. The rooms are clean and the beds are great. The grounds are beautiful and it is quiet and relaxing. The location is perfect for accessing I-15 and the Bear Paw restaurant next door is excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. The staff and I at the clarion suites try our best to offer a clean comfortable room with a great full hot breakfast. I appreciate that we are your #1 choice when visiting St. George and look forward to many more visits in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Torrance, California, United States
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I drove from Tempe Fl to Denver then to Los Angeles. I stayed in everything from a 3 to a 5 star. By far this place had the nicest people, clean (big) rooms, great restaurant out front. I did not get to use the pool, but it looked nice.

Room Tip: I stayed in the back building top floor in the corner. King bed with a living room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on your trip across the country. I am very pleased that you picked us as your best lodging choice with all of the hotels that you probably stayed in while crossing the U.S. We at the Clarion Suites pride ourselves in offering the best service with a clean comfortable room and a fabulous full hot breakfast. Safe travels and we hope that when you are in the area again that we are your first choice.
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The folks in the reception area were very helpful as were the servers in the Dining Room. The room was just what my sister and I needed. It was a stopover between Shuttle rides from Las Vegas and onto Salt Lake City

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor, no issues.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves on great service and I am pleased that you received superior service and a clean and comfortable room. We at the Clarion Suites look forward to your next visit soon and hope that you come back very soon.
Rogersville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The staff at the front desk was very nice when we checked in and when we had a question they were very helpful. Our room was nice and clean. There was no outside noise. We had a great continental breakfast that was better than the standard we've seen other places. The staff in charge of breakfast was very friendly and took good care of everything. There was a nice water cooler that guests could fill up there water bottles in the lobby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I am very pleased that my staff took care of your needs and that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. I hope when in the area again that the Clarion Suites is your first choice. Safe Travels
Ely, Nevada
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Room was nice, maid service was so-so, check-in wasn't what I would call friendly or hospitable.
Breackfast all three mornings was great! Pool area is nice and the Black Bear restaurant next door makes it worth the stay.

Room Tip: Ask for larger suite, as mine was kind of small.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that my staff did not show a friendly and hospitable service to you as we go to great lengths in training to make sure every guest feels welcome. I hope that you will give us another try so that we can have the opportunity to wow you.
MELROSE
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

For the price, I find this motel to be st. George's finest. The staff is friendly. The rooms are roomy and the bed was very comfy. The breakfast bar has something for all with its huge variety. Will definitely stay again. My only regret is: I couldn't stay longer.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments as the staff and I try our best to offer a clean comfortable room with friendly service and a great breakfast. I hope you will come back very soon and stay longer.
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed May 14, 2013

These people do not advertise to be pet friendly but upon calling them they said that small dogs are welcome. Upon arrival we were given a a welcome letter to the dog outlining what he should have his owner do as well as a ziplock bag with some milk bones cookies for him. The letter was fun to read rather than getting the usual stern lecture about dog rules. Besides all that the hotel is great, quiet, clean and well run and serves a free super breakfast. We regularly stay there on our way to and from Mexico for the winter.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I always look forward to guest comments to see what we are doing correctly and where we can improve. Yes that is correct that we do not advertise that we accept dogs as we have only a few designated rooms for dogs and the rooms are located in a pet friendly location. I really appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. Please keep in mind to call us ahead to check the availability for pet friendly rooms as they go quick. Safe travels.