Clarion Suites
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$80
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
$78
$66
$84
$76
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$68
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$80
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$106
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskwafflesfrench toast sticksroom was cleanchoice hotelsthe black bear dinersweet rollsbiscuits and gravystayed one nightfull hot breakfastgreat breakfastvery nice hotelpool and hot tubwaffle makerbreakfast areahotel in stnice pool
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We needed a place to stay, while our home was being restored, and we were very satisfied. Location, comfort and cleanliness of the room, and the desire to provide excellent service couldn't be better. I would strongly suggest to anyone looking for an ideal place to stay in St. George, that they choose Clarion Suites. Arleene G.

Room Tip: We wanted a quiet room and chose the second floor, and it was.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Arleene G
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you very much Arleene for your kind comments about our hotel. We have enjoyed you and your husband and hope that when you have family and friends visit that you will suggest our hotel. I hope the remodel of your home went well.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My recent stay at your hotel was a very excellent stay. From the moment I walked in the door to inquire about a room it was very clear that the staff made every effort to make my stay as pleasent as possible. I visit the St. George atleast 3 times a year on business. I will always stay at your hotel from now on.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lawrence A

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that my staff took care of all your needs. I look forward to your visits and please on your next stay ask us about our frequent stay program as you can start earning free nights. Safe travels.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Room 233, very clean, nothing worn out, tv, microwave, refrig, tv with HBO, excellent internet connection free. Room was quiet. This was in part because we had an end room and the adjacent room was not occupied. Hair dryer broke this morning and was replaced when we got back in the evening. Excellent shower water pressure. The outdoor pool and hot tub appeared to be clean and available to use. It was too cold mid Jan to venture out to the hot tub. I note that an exercise room was available.
Very roomy lobby and solicitous staff. The breakfast area is equally large and very good. Link sausage, scrambled eggs (look like little pancakes), potatoes, yogurt, coffee, tea, orange and apple juice. Also have waffle makers and cinnamon rolls. They have a sign at the front desk encouraging people give a review on Trip Advisor. This tells me that they feel confident that they are doing a good job. I agree.

Room Tip: I did not see elevators so if you do not want to carry your bags upstairs, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Platinum Award Winning St. George Clarion Suites. I always appreciate guest comments and I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope when in the area again that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice lobby, nice exercise room. Great pool and spa area. Outdoor pool well heated, didn't,t use because weather was very cold. King size very comfy bed. Full hot breakfast with quite a bit of variety. Computer center in lobby worked very well. Room was very nice at a very competitive price. Will check out clarion again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much John for writing a review about the Platinum Award Winning St. George Clarion Suites. Sorry that it was cold when you were here as I bet you would have liked to had warmer weather than back home in Wisconsin. Please come back again very soon and I will try and get you warmer weather so that you can have the chance to enjoy our refreshing pool and jacuzzi. Safe Travels!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have stayed at this establishment 3 times in 2012. They staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is centralized and close to the freeway. Giving easy access to all of the local attractions. The room was always clean when we arrived, I am very careful about this since parasite infestations are on the rise in the U.S.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to comment on your stay. I really do appreciate your continued business and hope that the Clarion Suites will always be your home when in St. George. Hope to see you again very soon.