“An excellent stay”

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Pocatello, ID
“An excellent stay”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My recent stay at your hotel was a very excellent stay. From the moment I walked in the door to inquire about a room it was very clear that the staff made every effort to make my stay as pleasent as possible. I visit the St. George atleast 3 times a year on business. I will always stay at your hotel from now on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lawrence A
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that my staff took care of all your needs. I look forward to your visits and please on your next stay ask us about our frequent stay program as you can start earning free nights. Safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Room 233, very clean, nothing worn out, tv, microwave, refrig, tv with HBO, excellent internet connection free. Room was quiet. This was in part because we had an end room and the adjacent room was not occupied. Hair dryer broke this morning and was replaced when we got back in the evening. Excellent shower water pressure. The outdoor pool and hot tub appeared to be clean and available to use. It was too cold mid Jan to venture out to the hot tub. I note that an exercise room was available.
Very roomy lobby and solicitous staff. The breakfast area is equally large and very good. Link sausage, scrambled eggs (look like little pancakes), potatoes, yogurt, coffee, tea, orange and apple juice. Also have waffle makers and cinnamon rolls. They have a sign at the front desk encouraging people give a review on Trip Advisor. This tells me that they feel confident that they are doing a good job. I agree.

Room Tip: I did not see elevators so if you do not want to carry your bags upstairs, ask for a first floor roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Platinum Award Winning St. George Clarion Suites. I always appreciate guest comments and I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope when in the area again that you will stay with us again.
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice lobby, nice exercise room. Great pool and spa area. Outdoor pool well heated, didn't,t use because weather was very cold. King size very comfy bed. Full hot breakfast with quite a bit of variety. Computer center in lobby worked very well. Room was very nice at a very competitive price. Will check out clarion again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much John for writing a review about the Platinum Award Winning St. George Clarion Suites. Sorry that it was cold when you were here as I bet you would have liked to had warmer weather than back home in Wisconsin. Please come back again very soon and I will try and get you warmer weather so that you can have the chance to enjoy our refreshing pool and jacuzzi. Safe Travels!
Wamego, Kansas, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have stayed at this establishment 3 times in 2012. They staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is centralized and close to the freeway. Giving easy access to all of the local attractions. The room was always clean when we arrived, I am very careful about this since parasite infestations are on the rise in the U.S.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to comment on your stay. I really do appreciate your continued business and hope that the Clarion Suites will always be your home when in St. George. Hope to see you again very soon.
Marietta, GA
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This Clarion Suites Hotel is pretty typical of the chain. The rooms are large and inviting, beds are firm and comfortable and eveything works - no trouble at all on this stop. The hotel is just off the Interstate but very quiet and there are a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. St. George itself is an interesting area and would have liked to have stayed longer and I would have stayed here. No complaints.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip in St. George. I appreciate you taking the time to comment about your stay. I hope we see you again very soon. Safe Travels!
Payson, Utah
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The rooms were very roomy with a couch and king bed in it.The tub was huge with jets. It was very clean. The breakfast had a big variety of foods hot and cold. The staff were very friendly, they made you feel very welcome. We have stayed at other hotels in St George but this was the best.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you very much for comments on your recent stay and I am very happy that you enjoyed your accommodations. I hope that going forward that the Clarion Suites will always be your hotel of choice when visiting St. George. Please pass the word on our great rooms and exceptional service. Happy Holidays
Milan, Michigan
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed at this Hotel in Saint George UT.The staff and my room were great.The grounds were well kept and nice views from the parking lot. The Hotel is just off I -15 with a great diner in front with Excellent Food. Will stay there again if I'm driving thru Saint George again.

Room Tip: Corner Room was large with a nice view
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent trip. I am very pleased to hear that my staff took care of you and that you enjoyed our accommodations. With our great location off of I-15 and having the Black Bear Diner in our parking lot we are able to offer a great convenience to all of our patrons. Please come back again soon. Happy Holidays