Clarion Suites
Ambassador Inn(St. George)
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfront deskwafflesfrench toast sticksroom was cleanchoice hotelsthe black bear dinersweet rollsbiscuits and gravystayed one nightfull hot breakfastgreat breakfastvery nice hotelpool and hot tubwaffle makerbreakfast areahotel in stnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed there. We have a big truck and parked on the line in the parking stall. It was morning time and open stalls all around us. We watched as one of Clarion employee's parked right next to the truck, literally one inch away, then got out and and took pictures. We confronted him and asked him why he would do that, he said he couldn't move and the car would hit our truck. He started taking pictures etc. This is CLASSIC fraud as the employee tried to cause an accident. The manager did nothing about this. I would NEVER stay here again. Seriously, employees trying to commit fraud, is crazy. Stay there at your own RISK!!! Because of this our experience was horrible.

Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

It is unfortunate that reviews, from time to time, can become a public way to exploit and explode incidents that may be easily resolved between our hotel and upset guests. I invite you to call me personally for any information you desire that will allow law enforcement or legal representatives to pursue resolution, as they collect facts opposed to heresay concerning this incident. I will let the majority of great reviews herein speak for themselves, and hope that I may hear from you soon.

Don Fritschle

Reviewed June 23, 2012

WE just needed a place to spend the night before resuming our travels. This was a nice relaxing spot. Close to an interstate exit. We had a big room with king bed and a couch. The breakfast was very good with numerous beverage and food choices. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

I am very pleased out of all the hotels St. George has to offer that you stayed at the Platinum Award Winning Clarion Suites. It is reviews like these about the St. George Clarion Suites that keeps both my staff and I enjoying our jobs. We really do try our best everyday to provide the best service possible. Please come back soon and stay more nights as my friendly staff would be happy to show you all the places and activities our town has to offer. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Very pleased with the Clarion Suites! Front desk help was awesome - very friendly and very helpful. Rooms were good sized, comfortable,clean and all needed aminities ( only thing I would add would be another towel rack behind door maybe - pretty minor ha ha) We were there for 2 days - girls trip to tuacahn. The whole staff was very friendly and accomodating, breakfast, maids, and as I mentioned - front desk. Pool area and surrounding grassy areas very nice! Breakfast was just ok - typical hotel "hot" breakfast, but satisfactory. Would stay here again when coming to St. George

Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

On behalf of the entire Clarion Suites team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our services to other travelers. I hope you will make another girls trip again soon so I we can try to wow you with our breakfast next time. I promise you wont be disappointed. Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current Clarion Suites enhancements. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We come to St. George 4 times a year to get away and to see a medical doctor whom we just love. We always stay at the Clarion. We love the pool, the rooms and the yummy breakfast. The staff is accommadating to our needs. They have nice green areas to sit on or to toss around a baseball. At the front desk, they always have yummy treats and apples for the guests. At Christmas time the place is decorated so nicely and makes us feel at home. We will always stay here.

Room Tip: Great place for a great price.
1  Thank Julie M
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

It is reviews like these about the St. George Clarion Suites that keeps both my staff and I loving our careers of serving others; we really do try our best everyday to provide the best service possible.

On behalf of the entire Clarion Suites team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our services to other travelers. Remember to “Like” us on Facebook to stay connected with exclusive offerings and current Clarion Suites enhancements. Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at the Clarion Suites for 4 nights over the Memorial Day weekend. The front desk check-in staff were friendly. They were very helpful in getting us the room that we had requested at a great rate. Our room was clean and comfortable. We have stayed at the hotel many times and are always impressed with the consistency of our stay. Our TV remote didn't work and they promptly replaced it. The internet was fast. The continental breakfast was just OK. We're not fans of microwaved eggs and breakfast meats. And the "off brand" bagged cereals are just not as good. However, the breakfast service was great despite the large crowds each morning. Overall, a very good stay.

Room Tip: We love Room 241. It is an upstairs corner room close to the pool and the added bonus of an additional window.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Golfnut222
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! The staff and I always try to exceed our guests expectations and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit again very soon. Safe Travels