“Wonderful hotel at a great price”
Review of Clarion Suites

Clarion Suites
Ranked #11 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We try to head south to escape the snow each winter for a few days. We've tried several hotels in the St. George area but this is by far our favorite. The rooms are nice, not huge, but nice. The hot breakfast is a plus. The kids love the pool and hot tub. It's very clean and had nice grounds. We're planning on a return trip this winter.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. The Clarion Suites staff and I strive to offer the best service St. George has to offer. I am very pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return trip this winter. Happy Holidays!

There are newer reviews for Clarion Suites

Reviewed November 4, 2011

We were there Oct 21-23, 2011, a very hectic time in St. George because of a state-wide school holiday. Check-in was smooth and staff was very friendly and helpful. Even with all the people, our room on the second floor was quiet. We didn't hear any freeway noise. The breakfast room was packed on Saturday morning, but the staff did an excellent job keeping it clean and well-stocked. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The parking lot was full but there is a big overflow parking area next to the parking lot where we safely parked. I shopped around for a place to stay and Clarion Suites is a good value for the money. We have already made reservations to return in December.

1  Thank joyinjourney
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. That weekend you stayed with us was very busy with high school marching bands and I am happy to hear that you did enjoy our breakfast even with it being very busy. Thank you for your stay and I look forward to your return trip in December. See you soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I would most heartily recommend the Clarion to all - especially families with young children. We took a "girls trip" this last weekend, and the hotel was very accommodating. Their breakfasts are great, their staff is great...I was very happy with our stay. I have to say - the "breakfast room" was really busy on Saturday morning and the staff was just superb - they kept the food filled, wiped down tables as fast as they were empty, wiped up the spills - I was very, very pleased!

Room Tip: Suite with 2 beds and a fold-out sofa worked very well for me, my dau-in-law and LOTS of little gran...
1  Thank Laurie A
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast each morning. Yes we were very busy on that Saturday morning and I am very glad that you noticed our effort to keep the food stocked as well as a clean environment. I hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

We stayed here as our base for Zion. Located right off the highway, and close to all amenities. The bed was very comfortable, staff extremely nice and helpful. Mot hotels charge for every little luxury, however I had to send a fax (which they did not charge me for) and also needed change for the laundry, which they were very accommodating. Nice pool area to relax, and good breakfast available every morning including eggs, sausage, waffle bar, not just cold pastries and juice. Great choice for all travelers, especially families with children.

2  Thank mizkittey
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Clarion Suites of St. George, Utah. We are quite proud of our hotel and are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

We came to St. George for the marathon and stayed here for 3 nights. The room was excellent, we got a great deal on hotel.com. The beds were so comfortable and it was really clean, nice pool too. The breakfast was great value, lot to choose from. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I only have one complaint...for the first 2 nights our room was at the back end of the hotel and it...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scottytrish
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Thank you for your comment on your recent stay with us. A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize for the noisy guests above your room. The floors seperating the first to second floor are concrete and I guess that we unfortunately had noisy guests above you. I apologize again and hope you will stay with us again for the marathon or other occasions. Safe Travels!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We were looking for a comfortable place to stop for th enight on a recent trip to California. Since we needed three beds, our selection was a bit limited. I made a reservation for the Clarion Suites in St. George since they had two queens and a pull-out sofa bed. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was great, just what we needed. The price was very reasonable as well. Great find!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nsacky
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests and the staff and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

We stayed here with 4 small children and two adults. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds and a fold out couch. So there was plenty of room for the whole family. Room had a fridge and a microwave. Everything was great. Room was clean. Bathroom was good sized. Beds were comfortable and clean. Air Conditioning ran well. The staff was very hard working and kind. The breakfast had plenty of variety to keep the whole family happy. The staff at breakfast worked very hard to keep everything in stock and keep all patrons happy. This was a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rgltravler
gmdon, Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

Thank you for your recent review on the Clarion Suites. I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your concerns is genuinely appreciated. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.