“GREAT SERVICE”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Curtis gave us outstanding service...meal was really great too. All fresh, not frozen meats, and made the same day dishes....Rolls were to die for. You can throw your peanuts on the floor too. Fun and not to expensive either.

6  Thank GR8TRAILBLAZERFAN

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Although Texas Roadhouse was super crowded when we went this past weekend the atmosphere was great. Our waitress was awesome, super personal.

7  Thank Michael S
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We travel 45+ weekends a year for business. The reason we go to Texas Roadhouse is we get a great meal for a great price. The food rarely is bad. It usually is terrific as it was here. What always varies is the server. Last night we got a kid who showed up at the table wearing a baseball cap and looking like a punk! He got our drinks quickly and took our order quickly. When another server brought out the salads and left them we never got follow up from him. There was a need for a little more salad dressing and croutons, but NO waiter. Flagged down another waiter to get help. Got it. When we finally saw our waiter again (20 mins) he brought our main course. He looked at our drinks and saw a couple were low but lazily never said he would bring refills and didn't. So, I left a small tip and wrote lousy waiter on the back of the check. Would go back again for food. But waiters need more training.

6  Thank Ebrundo
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wow, had some of the best food of my life here! To start, they bring you a basket of fresh from the oven rolls with cinnamon/honey/butter. Oh my heck. They are divine!!!! They are the best I've had anywhere--even better than my mother-in-law's. I would go here just for the rolls. I ordered a half rack of Ribs (the diameter of my plate) with absolutely no regrets. They really were fall-off-the-bone and the barbeque sauce was absolutely delicious. Best ribs I've ever had anywhere. Even my house salad was excellent--fresh lettuce, crumbled eggs, cheese and the croutons??--you guessed it best I've had. They have perfected the homemade crouton--buttery and crisp but soft enough to find purchase on your fork. Yep, amazing. I can't forget the service--outstanding. I came here with a group of 8 ladies. They got us in on a super busy Friday night with only a 10 minute wait and were even friendly about it. I count that as a miracle. Our server was excellent--did all the little extra things that make a server great like bringing straws, lemon slices, even extra rolls:) YUM. Can't wait to go back!

8  Thank Lauracello
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had a fantastic rib eye steak here. The service was excellent as well. We enjoyed our time here and wonderful staff. Prices are very reasonable.

14  Thank melsdad2002