“Good food”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We frequently eat at the Texas Roadhouse when we visit St. George the waitress was very friendly and provided very good service. The rolls are delicious and arrived at our table nice and hot with the honey butter. The stead was cooked perfectly and very tasty.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is GREAT!! Use call ahead on weekends especially and WAY before you are hungry. Everyone in St. George goes out to eat on the weekends and during Spring Break season especially!

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food but avg servers.

I was in the area for business. So I thought I get a salmon dinner. It was awesome! But my server was about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I was there at 5:30pm. Their were hardly anyone there. I was seated fast but my server took 15 min to bring me a glass of water and to take my order. I understand when their busy but not lazy or not paying attention. I also waited half my meal for them to refill my glass.

Love the food!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We sat at the bar so we could watch college basketball an eat right away--there was quite a wait the night we were there. We've eaten at Roadhouses before so knew what to expect. Bartender was extremely friendly and she knew how to make a great lemon drop martini. We value good service and this place has it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been to the the road house several times in the last few years and not once have a bad meal.

When you are in the area do stop in you can not go wrong. Do use there call ahead seating or you may have to wait awhile.