“Some of the worst service I have ever received.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #29 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We watched a large group of employees standing around chatting with each other, having a lovely time. We, in fact, did not have a lovely time, as we could not get service, and the food was not great even when we finally did get served. Bad experience!!!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Music is awesome w/ a jukebox playing throughout & sometimes the waitresses get out & line dance.
Awesome rolls w/ cinnamon butter.
When its ur bday they make u get up on a saddle & announce it VERY loud lol
Every time I go, there is waiting which exceds 45 minutes more than what they tell u & the hostess r not friendly
The food was great when it 1st opened & now ur just happy 2 finally get it!!
Eating here really does take up ur whole evening.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Dined early dinner with elderly parents, daughter, and grandkids. The music was very loud when we were seated and asked politely if it could be turned down. Didnt happen. Shortly after ordering, vol was cranked up to a physically uncomfortable level and a short dance routine was done by wait staff. Myself and others around at four different tables covered their ears with their hands and grimiced in pain. I overheard two of the tables complaining to mgr when he came around. I again submitted a request to waitress to lower ridiculous vol. Mgr came by to see about meals so I conveyed to him my total physical discomfort and again made a request to have vol lower. His response, that is the ambiance of his restaurant an he could not (would not) reduce the vol. My feedback was that I was eating as fast as I could to get out and was never coming back, that didn't phase him one little bit, so much for customer service. Food just mediocre on top of everything else. It wouldn't surprise me if wait staff there ends up with severe hearing loss!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

It is strange that good barbeque beef restaurants are so difficult to find in cattle country but this seems to be the case in southern Utah. This one is average in every respect other than that it is reasonably priced. As BBQ chains go this is maybe half as good as Famous Dave's.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The ambiance is loud and fun. The service was fabulous. The food was awesome. The only negative was the music was too loud making it very hard to enjoy talking with my guests.