Tripadvisor
St. George
2,591 results
All reviews great breakfast great hotel best westerns western hotels omelet full hot breakfast king suite breakfast buffet waffles george utah rooms are clean stay there again front desk staff biscuits and gravy fresh fruit we've stayed hotel in st
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Abbey Inn is the best hotel we have stayed in while visiting St. George. The breakfast is awesome! We loved having electric vehicle chargers on site. I wish there were more stations. :-) Only one complaint, the Internet could be more solid. It dropped here and there. We will definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
joshwG7860AW, General Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for writing a review Matt. I also appreciate your suggestion about the internet. We are working earnestly to improve it. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Reservations, and check-in were a breeze. The front desk and lobby areas were under renovation. But even still, all the staff were professional, helpful and courteous. Had a comfortable and refreshing stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Im happy to hear you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for writing a review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This hotel felt like a luxury hotel without the luxury price. We had a fantastic stay here! We stayed in one of the anniversary suites for a weekend getaway (to celebrate our own anniversary) and were so impressed. The room has been remodeled to a very modern design; we absolutely loved the jacuzzi tub! I also loved that even the small details were perfect (the soap/conditioner/shampoo/lotion brand they used was one of the nicest I've used in a hotel).

Overall, the service was fantastic. Every employee we interacted with was so welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend staying here and will definitely stay here myself when I'm back in St.George!

Date of stay: January 2020

Wow, what a great review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed our amenities and rooms. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Best Wester Plus Abbey Inn is phenomenal! You will never go wrong staying at here. Friendly and courteous staff, clean and cozy room, dang good beds and great breakfasts!! Good places to eat are within walking distance also. I am a truck driver in a day cab truck and have been able to park my tractor in the lot with ease. I drop my trailer at a friends place though. When I have to stay in St. George, this awesome place is my first choice.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Josh W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

I’m so happy to hear our hotel has become a favorite of yours. Thank you for writing this great review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

The folks at this best Western work extremely very hard to give you a healthy start to your day. I had a fresh omelet each morning with spinach, onions, tomatoes, and sausage topped with salsa verde. How do you say "delicious"

I also took advantage of the jacuzzi tub each day in our room. Great location for dining out and hiking the nearby trails.

I would happily return to this property.

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you for writing such a great review. I’m happy to hear you used our hot tub and enjoyed breakfast. We hope to see you again!