Best Western Plus Abbey Inn
$89
$76
Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
$89
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$71
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
Comfort Inn at Convention Center(St. George)(Great Value!)
$76
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$84
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$159
$154
2,247 results
All reviewsgreat hotelgreat breakfastbest westernswestern hotelsfull hot breakfastking suitehotel breakfastfree breakfastbreakfast staffwafflesgeorge utahfront desk staffhotel in strooms are cleanfresh fruitwe've stayedbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed at the Best Western Abbey Inn yet again and found it as good as ever! The price is only a little higher than your Super 8 and Travelodge types where we used to stay (not much more if you're AAA) you get SO much more for your money. Just the breakfast alone would save at least $20 and is wonderful! The rooms are beautiful and clean and feel more like those in a higher end hotel. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful too. Our room was missing it's blo-dryer, it looked as if the unit had been removed from the wall, so told the gal at the front desk about it as we were heading back up to our room from the pool. It wasn't a really big deal since we were just staying one night, and I wasn't using it, and my husband could live without it. But they apologized, realizing that a woman had mentioned the day before that the blo-dryer in her room had broken, but she accidentally said the wrong room number (117 instead of 317) which is the reason it wasn't there. Within 5 minutes one was brought up to our room. The rooms not only look really clean, but even SMELL clean (not like strong cleaner, just clean!) are quiet. The beds are not only beautiful with European style bed coverings and pillows, rather than a bedspread (I hate bedspreads in hotels, and always pull them off as soon as I get there, these are the kind that can be washed) but comfortable too! Very nice hotel!

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room, but have almost always been on the third floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
BestWesternAbbeyMgr, Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

We appreciate you coming back to stay with us! We are glad you liked the breakfast. Too many people traveling do not realize how much they spend for breakfast when they travel. However, when you stay with us you get our outstanding fresh full-hot breakfast every morning complimentary with the room.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Jordan P

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I usually go for the least expensive place I can find, but this motel is just a little more and is very nice. The rooms are large and very comfortable and the breakfast is outstanding. It is my favorite motel in St. George.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Beautiful rooms with lots of space. Great bathroom toiletries as if from a spa. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was great with lots of selections of food. All served fresh and hot. I would highly recommend this hotel. I have never stayed in a place that was so clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family of 4 stayed in this hotel on our way to the Grand Canyon. We had a room with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The room was very large and quiet. The first night we were there a wedding was being held in the function room just below us. We didn't hear anything. The queen beds are in a separate room to the sleeper sofa and both rooms have large screen tvs. The sofa bed seemed to have more of mattress than most of the usual sleeper sofas. A small fridge and sink are in the room. The bath/spa shower is separate to the sink. This makes it easy to brush your teeth while someone has a shower.
My only real complaint is the fitness area. None of the equipment worked properly, the displays seem to be stuck. It was late when we discovered this so we mentioned this on our survey form.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Even with a bad incident occuring on my arrival I am still inclined to give this hotel one of my best ratings. The beds (which are the most important thing to me) are amazing --- equal to Hampton Inn.

I should point out --- I had thought that all BW Plus hotels were outfitted this way --- not so -- this place is unique.

Beds = amazing (AMAZING)

Used this as a launching spot for 5 days of hiking in Zion -- it was a good night's sleep, it was a great place to come back each day exhausted and get refreshed.

View = not really -- but all you have to do in St. George is walk outside to get a good view (jealous)

Breakfast = another unique feature --- made fresh, good food --- not like the pre-made and nuked food other "business economy" hotels offer (Hampton, Fairfield) --- plate service (which was a bit of a bummer because I like to grab snacks for later) --- but the food was AMAZING.

Value = excellent

Ease for Living Cheap = perfect ---- Smith's (like Krogers) just up the road, Kneaders a little further (bakery, lunch place) --- those are the things that make me happy

Noise = the road traffic is a bit noisy at times -- sounded like air brakes -- but not so much that I was angered in to action.

Staff = well, this is where I get in to it a bit --- 50% of the staff were amazing (props to Russ and Snails) -- but many of the others --- well, you sort of disappeared from their minds once the "business" interaction was completed --- always make you feel like a tolerated outsider (I often experience this in UT - maybe I look too ethnic)

The incident --- I am embarassed about it --- Best Western does not print the days of the week or the number of days in your stay on the confirmation --- I was crazy busy and booked for a day before I arrived --- they were accomodating with the rest of the reservation and one manager was helpful with resolving it (somewhat) -- (thanks, but can't remember her name) --- what pissed me off was that one of the other folks said (essentially) "tough luck yer out $120" and then had the gumption to ask me how my day was --- still a bit pissed (at them and myself)

Would I come back here? --- already made plans (two of them)

Can't say enough about the people that rocked and the comfort of the hotel --- the management seems to have gotten a lot of things right.

Room Tip: Room Service = average is my goof Coffee is better at the breakfast than in the room Rooms on East side might have view (and will probably have less noise) Busy hotel -- always full and not just Zion tourists -- like I said, mgt has figured some things out perfectly
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
BestWesternAbbeyMgr, Manager at Best Western Plus Abbey Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for coming to stay with us at our hotel. We know you could have stayed anywhere else and you chose our hotel. Yes, Best Western has 3 different tiers of hotels (Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier.) All have different amenities to offer, but offer great service where ever you go. At our hotel we do our best to make sure all of our guests enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to having you come back and stay again!

Jordan P