“national parks holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Raleigh, North Carolina
“national parks holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

my wife and i went to see the national parks of southern utah but we did not except to find such a wonderful hotel as well.you hear and read so many things these days about hotels it's hard to know if any of it is true anymore. with that being said the best western was fantastic. friendly, professional, no problems with any thing and easy to get in and out of.would rate this as one of our top hotel stays here in the usa.

Room Tip: only stayed in 1 and had no problems there
1 Thank ttravelingallthetime
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
WOW! Thank you. Thank you for your comments and praise. We must be doing something right. Really, one of your “top hotel stays in the USA”? That’s AWESOME! I can hardly wait to share your comments with the staff; they are going to love it! I am not certain how it is but, for the most part, we always seem to hire such pleasant, caring and conscientious employees. All of us get very concerned when things don’t go just as they should for each of our guests. We really do care. It makes for a great place to work. All our best to you and yours and the upcoming holidays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

I reserved this as it was lower priced than the other BW's, the manager lowered the rate $10 and I was promised a quiet room. I wasn't expecting much - boy was I surprised! My husband and I wished we could stay longer. Hyatt's and Hilton's should be this nice! My quiet room was set aside for me as promised-rarely does that happen. I didn't have breakfast, so can't comment on that. If we ever have the good fortune to stay in St.George again-this will be the place!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BSmith068
I’m glad to read the quiet room we assigned worked well for you. We do strive hard to make everyone’s experience the best we can. It’s also nice to be called a “hidden gem”. If you have any ideas how we can become an UNHIDDEN gem you will have my full attention. Thanks for your review and for your patronage. Hopefully your next visit will be sooner than later. All my best.
Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I travel a LOT for business and by a lot I mean over 200 days a year, so I know a thing or two about hotels, hotel rooms and hotel personnel.

Let me start by saying how helpful the front desk staff was during my initial contact with the hotel. They gave the name of the hotel, their name and asked for mine. As we were talking, they referred to me by name several times, telling me they listen.

Once arriving at the hotel and checking in, Kami, the front desk agent, was not only friendly, but helpful and witty. It was a pleasure dealing with her.

But all the nice people in the world don't make up for less-than-great accommodations. When you unlock the door to your room a the BW Coral Hills, if your first reaction isn't "Wow!" I don't know what it would take to get you to say that. The rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated. Everything works, there are plenty of electrical outlets, and the thoughtfulness that went into their design is obvious.

If you find yourself needing accommodations in St. George, UT, you should do yourself a favor and stay a the BW Coral Hills. You'll thank me for writing this review.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Chuck C
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Chuck,
I am already thanking you for your review! I appreciate especially the compliments given regarding Kami and the rest of the staff. They really are awesome and try their best to make everyone’s interactions and stay the best it can be. And it helps a lot to have rooms and amenities to back it up. We are striving to be THE best property and value in the St. George area and create a “home-away-from-home” experience. It looks like we are on the right track. Happy Trails!
Odessa, Ukraine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by what Coral Hills had to offer. In the past, I've associated Best Westerns and the likes as motels or inns, but the quality of this place was unexpected. The rooms are stylish (large flat screen tvs with cable, Bath and Body Works products, large beds, an actual bathtub, FREE Wi-fi) and feels like something one would expect to find at expensive hotels in the city, without the exorbitant rates. Breakfast included!
Con: The place was so full that finding a place to park was a bit hard to find.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Julia R
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Thank you for staying with us and commenting on TripAdvisor.com. I hope your trip to the area was as fun and as unexpected as your stay with the Best Western Coral Hills. We have worked hard over the past two years with our renovations and remodeling and still have a few things left to do. Next, we are looking to increase our internet speeds and revamp our breakfast area. Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your compliments.
SL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2011

I have stayed there many many times and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and Eunice was more than helpful in so many ways. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Cindey P
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for the compliments and recommending us to your tripadvisor community. I noticed we had not responded to your review and thought we should do so. Eunice has since moved on to another employer, she was terrific for us. We have since hired others who are just as great. Our staff is the one item that we are complimented the most. Recently we became the first property in Southern Utah to start guest, in-room recycling, the guest have shown a strong support of the program. We look forward to your next stay.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

This hotel is clean, parking is good, room is above average in quality furnishings, staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast is above average. I wish all hotels were this nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank motorcycle t
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, September 9, 2011
We would definitely love to have come again! On occasion I have wished the same thing. Just in passing, one of the new improvements we will be making this month is the installation of a water softener system. Happy Trails and thank you for the great scores and review!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We needed a place to stay in St. George after some last minute camping plans fell through. Driving down St. George Blvd. at 11:30PM, this place looked to be one of the most promising options, and it didn't disappoint.

This hotel exemplifies the best aspects of Best Westerns: clean, comfortable accomodations at reasonable prices. We had prompt check-in service despite being it late at night, and were welcomed to a clean room with modern looking furniture, and flat screen TV.

The beds and pillows were quite comfortable, the free wifi was fast, and the bathroom was very clean! The A/C unit was quite effective at eliminating the desert heat. And last but not least, the complimentary breakfast hit the spot, with waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, etc! If you aren't in the on-site breakfast, there are a bunch of places to eat nearby. I would definitely recommend this place as a first choice when staying in St. George!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
I’m sorry your camping trip fell through but glad our location and amenities served you well. We are in the process of updating our internet service to be even faster. In case you eat at any next time you stay with us, several of the nearby restaurants, all delicious, offer discounts our guests. Hope the camping goes well next time and thank you for your great review!