This Best Western is better than the other Best Western on St. Geroge Blvd., in St. George, Utah. However, even thought the other Best Western is a total dump and should definitely be avoided, this remodeled one gives you NO privacy in the bathroom area whatsoever. So if you are an exhibitionist you would be very happy here, but if you do not want everyone in the room to see you naked while you are getting ready, I would definitely avoid this hotel. The reason, there are mirrored closet doors that reveal everything that is going on on the bathroom with no way whatsoever to block the view from the main room - NO door, NO partition to the reflection, NO where to hide! - just let it all hang out! Personally, I do not want the other person in the room to see my every move in the bathroom, so I was pretty pissed to be staying there as I am a very private person. Also, when we checked in the light bulbs in the bathroom were burned out - the people before us were probably as pissed as me and knocked the lights out so they could have a little privacy. Take my advise, there are plenty of other really nice places to in St. George to stay, so if you don't want your roommate to see you naked in the stupid ill-placed mirrors AVOID THIS PLACE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Coral Hills is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quiet comfort with the area's beautiful golf courses only moments away. This AAA Three-Diamond property is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel features a complimentary full/hot breakfast daily, outdoor heated swimming pool with water fountain, whirlpool, heated kids' pool, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and universal weight machine, self-guest laundry, pickup dry cleaning/laundry, putting green, fax/photocopy services, concierge assistance, 24-hour front desk service, free parking, large vehicle parking. Best Western Coral Hills is conveniently located in the Historic District of St. George, with some of St. George's finest restaurants - 18 within 3 blocks, historic sites, and shopping within two blocks; just a few minutes off I-15 (Exit 8) and approximately six miles from Saint George Municipal Airport. All Guest rooms feature FREE wifi, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee-makers, alarm clock radios, free newspapers, 87 local and cable stations including HBO and Disney, air-conditioning, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, free local calls and voicemail. Local attractions and amenities within two miles include: LDS (Mormon) Temple & Visitor Center, Dixie State College, Zion Outlet Stores, Dixie Convention Center, Brigham Young Home, St. George Tabernacle, Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, Fiesta Family Fun Center, Bowling, Laser Tag, St. George Musical Theater, St. George Art Museum, Utah Pioneers Museum. Other area attractions include: Tuacahn Amphitheater, Dinosaur Tracks Site, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon State Park, Grand Canyon (North Rim), and Silver Reef Ghost Town, Lake Powell National Recreational Area and local hiking and biking trails. St. George is 120 miles/two hours north of Las Vegas, NV and 300 miles/4.5 Hours south of Salt Lake City, UT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Coral Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coral Hills Hotel St. George
- St George Best Western
- Best Western St. George
- BEST WESTERN Coral Hills St. George, Utah