Best Western Coral Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
$120
$101
Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$88
St. George Inn & Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$68
$62
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
$179
Clarion Suites(St. George)(Great Value!)
$80
ClarionHotels
Hilton Garden Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$129
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$149
Ramada St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
$98
$76
The Inn at Entrada(St. George)
$199
$193
Travelocity
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
$69
1,790 results
All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleangreat place to staywafflesfrench toastbest westernsstay there againthe breakfast areagreat breakfasthot tubdowntown stfront desk stafffree breakfasthot breakfastgreat pricenice staystaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2011

John Kessler and his staff provide outstanding quality rooms and support services, amenities etc equal to hotels charging many times their rates. It is obvious that their selection of their staff and training really benefit guests. Of the 30+ Best Western Hotels we have stayed at, Best Western (Coral Hills) St George, is in the top 5.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Truly, and sincerely, "thank you" for the high praises! I don't really know what to say. We strive our best to get the best people we can each time we hire. It is a nice consolation that when any staff does move on they often comment what a good experience it has been for them to work here. Many still drop by, even after years, just to say hi. We're family, and try to treat our guests the same. (Except for the "clean your room" part, we'll take care of that of course.).
Thanks again for mentioning me specifically, you made my day!

Reviewed May 17, 2011

Stayed here for two nights while visiting Zion National Park. I used Priceline bidding for my accommodations. Staff was friendly during check in and check out. Room was remodeled, well-kept and clean. Beds were comfortable. The free WiFi was easy to use. Breakfast room was downstairs under the lobby and it was clean and the staff kept things refilled and tidy in the morning. I had a first floor room and if the people above you are thumping you can hear them. So my recommendation is to choose a second floor room. The rooms have the common heater/AC unit under the window controlled by a wall thermostat. They can be a bit loud in their normal operation so if you're sensitive to this kind of noise, you might want to bring earplugs. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

Thank you, you gave a very solid review. I’m grateful we have such a great staff. They do terrific work and deserve a lot of praise. I’ll pass on your comments for them to read.

Reviewed May 13, 2011

We actually had 2 rooms, as we had an adult friend from Toronto traveling with us, along with my wife. Front desk was extremely helpful, very friendly, courteous, and answered questions quickly and correctly. Gave us information on sights to see, and map to show where the sights were.
Rooms were very clean, nice HD TV, and breakfast was better than the normal breakfasts elsewhere; only 'complaint' was that the waffles were a bit doughier than expected, but this was not the fault of the staff, which was very friendly, courteous, and quick to show how to use the waffle maker.
This motel gives excellent "Value for the dollar", much better than many higher-priced motels. I would not hesitate to recommend this motel to anybody staying at St. George, which itself is a very nice clean town, with friendly people and ... drivers!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dragon789wv
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Thank you for the compliments you gave to the staff. We are very pleased with all our employees. They do care a lot about the work they do and how things are presented to our guests. I will have the waffle makers checked out, sounds like an easy temperature adjustment is needed. Thank you also for the compliments regarding the cleanliness of the city, we like it too. You’re welcome to stay with us again any time.
In the event you travel through again on a weekend, St. George city sponsors a family friendly movie night called Sunset on the Square every 2nd and 4th Friday through Sept 23rd. It’s held outside in the downtown plaza only two blocks away and very popular with the locals.

Reviewed May 11, 2011

Yes, it was a zillion degrees out (august!) but we're from the land of snow and ice so we loved the balcony! Its smallish but still a nice addition, especially for morning coffee. The room was nicely appointed, a bit different than most BWs, and seemed to be newly renovated. Breakfast was typical (and good) BW fare, the outdoor pool has a little fountain and nice landscaping, and the front desk people were uber polite and kind. Location is good for area activities and restaurants.

Room Tip: ask for balcony room!
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

Thank you! We strive to have only “uber” nice guests stay with us. A nice thing about the balcony rooms is we don’t charge extra for the amenity. But it is first come, first serve. Over the past year we have done renovations to half our guest rooms, the exterior of the front buildings, and the outdoor pool area. We are just about done with updating the breakfast room and by the end of summer we expect to renovate the remaining guest rooms.
You can also request the staff to update your guest history with your balcony request. In this way, whenever you stay with us we will know how to help make your stay be even better.
Thank you so much for your review and business.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

I spent three four nights at the hotel for the Ironman St. George and was very pleased with the experience. If you are doing the Ironman or marathon, this is the right choice. Only two blocks from the finish line.

The staff is great! Friendly, helpful and really seem to enjoy where they work. An example: they opened up the breakfast for the Ironman athletes at 3:00 AM! I've never stayed at a hotel that got close to accommodating our unusual needs.

I was in a remodeled room and it was great. The smell of new carpet greeted me and the decor is kind of Marriott meets W Hotel. Stylish but in a sensible way. Bathroom was clean and fixtures new. Even though I was on the ground floor and near the pool, it was absolutely quiet. The microwave and refrigerator came in handy and if you need plates or flatware, it's available in the breakfast room.

The pool area was spotless, pools clean and the whirlpool was warm and well-maintained. They have the pool area decorated with plants which is a nice touch. Although the pool is right along the main road, it's not noticeable. The view from the pool makes up for it.

Breakfast is OK, not great. Just the usual cold items with a waffle maker. Great service and everything was kept filled and presented nicely, however.

For my money, this is a much better deal than the chain hotels along I-15. The price was great and I'd much prefer to be in a town than marooned along the highway. Some nice little places to eat in town. Check out the Bear Paw Cafe for breakfast! About 1 1/2 blocks away on Main Street.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
JohnKessler, Manager at Best Western Coral Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2011

I hope the St. George Ironman event went well for you and to have you back next year. I watched several of the athletes come through the finish line at about 10:30pm it amazing for me to see. I live on Diagonal Street which has the final stretch of the race. At 12:30am I saw the last three runners being escorted by the St. George Police to the finish line – even though the event officially ended at midnight, very inspirational. My congratulations to every Ironman participant out there!
Thank you for the great review! We also offer an early morning start on breakfast, and a shuttle to the busses for the St. George Marathon. ....Maybe we'll see you then?
Until next time...Happy Trails!