If you want to sleep, don't stay here. The bed was hard and the pillow was a weird shaped hard piece of crap. I tossed and turned all night long just because Best Western is too cheap to provide a sleepable pillow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn St. George, Utah