I stay in a lot of Best Westerns because they seem to have a small standard range. This one was just remolded the rooms were great. We stayed on the back side of the hotel in a double queen room and it was fantastic. There was absolutely no noise from the hotel guests or cars. Then next two nights we stayed in the mini suite. The parking was a bit tight since I drive a 3/4 ton truck. We walked to a lot of our destinations. The staff were the best I have seen for a long time. Angel was helpful and informative. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- Best Western Travel Inn St. George, Utah