“Very Clean! Quiet and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Chalet Motel
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   664 East St. George Blvd, St. George, UT 84770   |
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Casper, Wyoming
“Very Clean! Quiet and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We took a chance on this motel based on positive reviews on tripadvisor, and we were not disappointed! Very friendly owners. Our room was very clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable. The price was great! We will definitely stay here again the next time we are travelling through!

Room Tip: Corner room was quiet, no street noise. Ask for a room furthest from the street.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Holly H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Highland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was our first stay at the Chalet Motel. We were in St. George for a funeral and the hotels we usually stay in were full due to activities going on in the city. It is a very clean, quiet motel in a great location. The beds were comfortable and the room had a full kitchen. The value is excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Linda H
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed here before and after a hiking trip in southern Utah - it's very convenient for Zion National Park. The motel is clean and quiet, good value with helpful and friendly owners. Without a car, I had about a 15 minute walk to the centre of the pretty town

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Hilary C
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had a pleasant stay while in town for a conference. Just a few minutes drive from the conference center. Close to lots of restaurants and the freeway. Inn keepers were friendly and helpful when I locked myself out etc.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank krysti_d
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I spent the night on my way to California. It was late and I had to ring the bell for service, but the owners woke up to help me (I felt bad about this). The owners are wonderful people, they are very personalable and trustworthy. The room was clean, and well furnished, with free wifi, cable, kitchen amenities, granite sink, etc. All for under $40! I will stay here everytime I am I'm St. George.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank brittbrittd
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Two of us shared a room while we were attending a high school band review. The management could not be nicer and the person cleaning the room was on her hands and knees cleaning. The furnishings are beautiful and it felt like a luxury hotel. I almost hate to say how great it was because I want to be able to get a room when I need one, but I will take my chances. I did not try to bring a pet and we were two adult women, but we both loved it. In fact, I just made my reservation for this year's band competition.

Room Tip: We were in a room across from the main hotel area, and it was wonderful. It may have been an accessi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank ktngrandma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to sleep on our way to Cali. VERY friendly staff and rooms were quiet and clean for the most part (carpet was dirty). Clean bathroon, fridge and microwave in the room and you could park right outside your door! Would stay again especially for the price!!

• Stayed August 2013