All reviews golf course studio casita gated community private garage johnny miller red mountain garage door opener pickle bar full kitchen beautiful resort tennis courts leather chairs snow canyon state park round of golf gas fireplace high school floor to ceiling windows
Reviewed March 10, 2010

What a wonderful place. It sits 2 miles outside of Snow Canyon State Park. This is by far the best place to stay and recreate in St. George. Most suites come with full kitchens, but for those who don't want to prepare food, there is a restaurant and bar on site. The restaurant serves breakfast on Sundays. The workout facility, pools, tennis courts, volleyball nets provided endless hours of entertainment for all. The patios are lovely for afternoon apps and drinks and taking in the amazing view of old volcanic flows and gorgeous sandstone. Our kids had a great time swimming in the pools and playing in the jacuzzi tub. The folks that run guest services were very accommodating and pleasant. I highly including the Inn on a trip through the southwest or just passing through. It is a great way to end a camping trip or just go to enjoy this hidden gem.

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2009

The Inn at Entrada deserves the praise. Rooms are well-appointed, large and clean, beautiful landscaping, good pool. But bear in mind that this is a gated community/resort type place rather than a full-service hotel. The restaurant is adequate but not open every night, they don't serve breakfast, there isn't room service, you cart your own bags etc. None of this worried us, but it's good to be aware that these are serviced apartments, not hotel rooms. If you're just doing a road trip style stop, stay somewhere in town that's a bit quicker to negotiate - eg no gates.

We stayed in a studio casita, which is plenty large enough for two. Nice little kitchen area, and you park your car in your own garage. The casita has sliding doors opening to a little terrace on the edge of the golf course, and the view is really pleasant. The bathroom is large but a bit dark. The natural stone finish is nice but exacerbates the dark feeling.

Arrive during the day - we didn't, and had a difficult time finding it. Lighting is minimal both in the area and within the resort. The address given by Expedia (W Sinagua Trail) refers to an internal, private street in the community: you won't see it until you've gone through the security guard on the gate and driven some distance. W Sinagua wasn't on our (new) GPS or on the map of St George we ended up buying at a gas station. You need to head NW of St George, and turn onto Entrada - St, Rd, Dr - can't remember. Once you arrive at the closed gates you're at the right place.

For a resort-style vacation it would be really good.

Date of stay: November 2009
4  Thank teachers_on_tour
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I found the Inn at Entrada on Tripadvisor. The place received such amazing reviews that I booked it for 4 nights in early September/2009. I won't ever travel again without consulting Tripadvisor for the best places to stay/eat. The Inn at Entrada is amazing.

We stayed in the smaller studio...but it's very spacious. Beautifully decorated and very modern and comfy decor. It's a smart house with amazing lighting and everthing in the room is on the control panel to operate. The pictures from the website are right on! The staff is very helpful...the pool is perfect. My husband and I were the only one's at the pool for the first few hours...I think they charge 10.00 per day to use the fitness center/pool area. Bargain. The views are amazing of the red rocks.....and the garage is great to put your car out of the heat. The Inn is very private and I didn't see many other guests during our stay. It's a gated community so you must check in the with guard to get into the area. The kitchen wa great...well stocked with Starbucks and tea bags. The fridge was great for some groceries we had picked up at the local store. They also have a dvd player...you can run to the grocery store down the street--they have a red box where you can rent videos for 1.00 per day---just insert your credit card into the box---no need to fill out paperwork...super easy and we watch the videos at night. The bathrooms are stunning. Big bathtub with jets...walk in shower...nice Aveda products...double sinks. Fireplace and a super comfortable leather chair.

We ate at the Egg and I which is just a short 5 min from the Inn. Great breakfast food. We went to the Snow Canyon as well as the breathtaking Mt. Zion. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive but well worth it.!

You will not be disappointed staying at this amazing place!

Date of stay: September 2009
2  Thank daisydo
Reviewed September 16, 2009

We only stayed one night stayed in a studio Very Very nice for a room I couldn't ask for anything nicer. Went to the Tuacahn theatre only 2 miles away. Only down side about Inn the rest. was closed. its closed sunday thru tuesday. Order take out at Egg & I about a 1 1/2 mile away, had a beautiful breakfast on our patio. Which made are stay PERFECT!!! St George is a very clean and scenic little town. Visit Snow Canyon park its worth the $5.00 entrance fee.

Date of stay: September 2009
1  Thank Kona Ken m
Reviewed August 19, 2009

The hotel is beatiful as well the rooms.. I had a very roomy deluxe studio casita and I was really satisfied.. Great view over the golf course , enjoy the breakfast in the morning in our outside patio . Even a little bit noisy because of the AC system I did greatly enjoy the private garage , a super deluxe touch really difficult to find even in the best hotels of the nation. But where the hotel is really missing is the service. Housekeeping was simply not existant , front desk so so and no service at the pool with more than 100 degrees outside.. No water service available ,I do not understand. Also the layout for the outdoor pool is very nice but it is quite small. The restaurant of the hotel was really disappointing. It is closed on Sunday , Monday and Tuesday ?? so tried it on Wednesday evening was really mediocre especially for the quality of the food. I know the hotel is new , probably next year the service and the restaurant will be much better but I was expecting more fun, more service and more smiles ...

Date of stay: July 2009