“Heaven...at Entrada.”
Review of The Inn at Entrada

The Inn at Entrada
Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed September 23, 2009

I found the Inn at Entrada on Tripadvisor. The place received such amazing reviews that I booked it for 4 nights in early September/2009. I won't ever travel again without consulting Tripadvisor for the best places to stay/eat. The Inn at Entrada is amazing.

We stayed in the smaller studio...but it's very spacious. Beautifully decorated and very modern and comfy decor. It's a smart house with amazing lighting and everthing in the room is on the control panel to operate. The pictures from the website are right on! The staff is very helpful...the pool is perfect. My husband and I were the only one's at the pool for the first few hours...I think they charge 10.00 per day to use the fitness center/pool area. Bargain. The views are amazing of the red rocks.....and the garage is great to put your car out of the heat. The Inn is very private and I didn't see many other guests during our stay. It's a gated community so you must check in the with guard to get into the area. The kitchen wa great...well stocked with Starbucks and tea bags. The fridge was great for some groceries we had picked up at the local store. They also have a dvd player...you can run to the grocery store down the street--they have a red box where you can rent videos for 1.00 per day---just insert your credit card into the box---no need to fill out paperwork...super easy and we watch the videos at night. The bathrooms are stunning. Big bathtub with jets...walk in shower...nice Aveda products...double sinks. Fireplace and a super comfortable leather chair.

We ate at the Egg and I which is just a short 5 min from the Inn. Great breakfast food. We went to the Snow Canyon as well as the breathtaking Mt. Zion. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive but well worth it.!

You will not be disappointed staying at this amazing place!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank daisydo

Reviewed September 16, 2009

We only stayed one night stayed in a studio Very Very nice for a room I couldn't ask for anything nicer. Went to the Tuacahn theatre only 2 miles away. Only down side about Inn the rest. was closed. its closed sunday thru tuesday. Order take out at Egg & I about a 1 1/2 mile away, had a beautiful breakfast on our patio. Which made are stay PERFECT!!! St George is a very clean and scenic little town. Visit Snow Canyon park its worth the $5.00 entrance fee.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kona Ken m
Reviewed August 19, 2009

The hotel is beatiful as well the rooms.. I had a very roomy deluxe studio casita and I was really satisfied.. Great view over the golf course , enjoy the breakfast in the morning in our outside patio . Even a little bit noisy because of the AC system I did greatly enjoy the private garage , a super deluxe touch really difficult to find even in the best hotels of the nation. But where the hotel is really missing is the service. Housekeeping was simply not existant , front desk so so and no service at the pool with more than 100 degrees outside.. No water service available ,I do not understand. Also the layout for the outdoor pool is very nice but it is quite small. The restaurant of the hotel was really disappointing. It is closed on Sunday , Monday and Tuesday ?? so tried it on Wednesday evening was really mediocre especially for the quality of the food. I know the hotel is new , probably next year the service and the restaurant will be much better but I was expecting more fun, more service and more smiles ...

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BlackNote
Reviewed August 1, 2009

This place has a great location, great accomodations as well as great service. I can't say enough about it. St. George is a wonderful setting with plenty of activities nearby. I haven't priced winter rates but the summer rates are a steal for what you get.

Reviewed July 23, 2009

We stayed at the Inn at Entrada after a family trip to Lake Powell, Zion and Bryce and before flying home out of Las Vegas. This was a wonderful place to end a great family vacation. Our 2 bedroom suite was gorgeous - as nice as the pictures are on the internet - this place is even nicer in person.

We had a unit walking distance to the pool which was great and our kids LOVED the pool. I took a swim and set myself up under an umbrella to read and watch the kids. Very relaxing and despite the summer temps not bad in the shade.

The supermarket is close by and it was nice to be able to cook meals in our kitchen here especially after so many restaurant meals. We visited Tuacahn and saw Annie with the kids - what an amazing theatre!

I can highly recommend Inn at Entrada - a very very nice place to stay.

Reviewed July 12, 2009

We stayed in a studio at The Inn at Entrada during a weekend devoted to seeing musicals at Tuacahn. The location could not have been better - Tuacahn was just a couple of miles away and it absolutely beat driving to St. George late at night. While the location was great, the property - both inside and outside - was fabulous and we'll be back even without the shows. Every detail - from the well stocked coffee and tea selection to the fabulous waterfall outside of the patio - was very much appreciated. The attached garage was especially great during the hot July summer. I wouldn't change a thing and very much look forward to going back.

Reviewed June 27, 2009

We hosted a wedding week-end at Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club. 75 guest stayed at the Inn at Entrada in studio, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units with full kitchen, garage and specacular views of the Red Mountains and/or golf course. The service and facilities were fablulous. All guests raved about the accomodations. Staying at the Inn also allowed the wedding guests access to the Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Clubhouse restuarant, golf course, fitness Center & pool. The Inn at Entrada is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family