I found the Inn at Entrada on Tripadvisor. The place received such amazing reviews that I booked it for 4 nights in early September/2009. I won't ever travel again without consulting Tripadvisor for the best places to stay/eat. The Inn at Entrada is amazing.
We stayed in the smaller studio...but it's very spacious. Beautifully decorated and very modern and comfy decor. It's a smart house with amazing lighting and everthing in the room is on the control panel to operate. The pictures from the website are right on! The staff is very helpful...the pool is perfect. My husband and I were the only one's at the pool for the first few hours...I think they charge 10.00 per day to use the fitness center/pool area. Bargain. The views are amazing of the red rocks.....and the garage is great to put your car out of the heat. The Inn is very private and I didn't see many other guests during our stay. It's a gated community so you must check in the with guard to get into the area. The kitchen wa great...well stocked with Starbucks and tea bags. The fridge was great for some groceries we had picked up at the local store. They also have a dvd player...you can run to the grocery store down the street--they have a red box where you can rent videos for 1.00 per day---just insert your credit card into the box---no need to fill out paperwork...super easy and we watch the videos at night. The bathrooms are stunning. Big bathtub with jets...walk in shower...nice Aveda products...double sinks. Fireplace and a super comfortable leather chair.
We ate at the Egg and I which is just a short 5 min from the Inn. Great breakfast food. We went to the Snow Canyon as well as the breathtaking Mt. Zion. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive but well worth it.!
You will not be disappointed staying at this amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah