Entrada is a tastefully planned community in St. George's. It is driving distance from Zion National park. We rented a 6 person unit with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A washer dryer and a full kitchen were included. There were 3 patios that provided fantastic breakfast views. What I loved about the location was the rolling red rocky mountains surrounding the property. A feature unique to Utah and exceedingly beautiful. You will want to come back for peace and quiet time after having hiked all day at Zion. We also saved on eating out which was a big bonus. If you don't mind a bit of a drive to the national parks this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah