We have now stayed at The Inn twice and simply cannot say enough great things about both of our experiences. The facilities are second-to-none, modern, exceptionally quiet, well laid out, technologically friendly and every casita we've stayed in has had an awesome view from the patio. Just from a comfort level I would rate The Inn as five star. However, when you add in the friendliness of the staff and their willingness to assist with any issue - small to large - the rating goes off the scale. Special props to the Resort Manager, Allison, for first rate, phenomenal, performance. Her attention to detail and willingness to accomodate our special needs made us feel like we were family. She is, hands down, the best resort manager I've ever encountered, anywhere. All the front desk staff was superior. This place is a must if you are staying in the St. George area - for a single night or weeks at a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah