We stayed 3 nights in a studio Casita overlooking the 17th hole. The room and patio were extremely clean and comfortable.
The kitchen area was equipped with almost everything you need to prepare microwave or cold meals, but a few extra dishes and such would have been welcome. For example, it didn't have cutting knives or cutting board, vegetable peeler, microwave dishes or mixing bowl. We didn't eat in the restaurant, but the Albertson's grocery store on N. Dixie Drive (about 3 miles away) had a good selection of room friendly meals. Think creatively and you can enjoy a gourmet feast in your luxury home from home!
BBQs or firepits under the stars would be a nice touch, but are not allowed anywhere on the grounds.
The staff were efficient, friendly and most welcoming.
Although incredibly beautiful, Entrada has an **almost** too "sterile" feeling and look to it. The homes all look pretty much the same (don't think owners are allowed much individuality outside), there isn't a leaf out of place, and it was very, very quiet. We almost felt like whispering sitting on the patio, walking to or sitting by the pool! This may have been a fluke, but besides staff and a few golf parties, we probably saw only 4 other guests the entire time!
This is not a place for children, in our opinion. It has too much of an adult, refined feeling to it.
We had the room-golf-spa package, where the hubby had a round of golf with cart and clubs. I tagged along to take pictures and cheer him on (or up!), enjoying the lovely scenery. My massage and manicure were great, and the ladies changing rooms are fully equipped with everything you need to get spruced up after your treatment.
The only thing we didn't like is the US$10 + tax resort fee charged per night. Yeah, everyone's doing it and it's cheaper than Vegas (for example) , but it's a scam nonetheless.
If you enjoy architecture and interior design, we strongly recommend having a look around the new show homes along Snow Canyon Parkway near the resort. WOW!
All in all, a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend it to couples looking for a peace and quiet, lovely surroundings and a bit of affordable luxury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah