All reviews courtyard marriott olive garden fire pit indoor and outdoor pools zion national park mini fridge and microwave business trip nice hotel lobby area top floor hot tub king suite clean rooms coffee maker convenient location target george
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights. The staff are friendly and available at check in. There is a small area with sundry items and food. There is a small bistro to purchase food as well. The only drawback is no complimentary breakfast. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room and a target or Harmon’s nearby. They have an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub with nice seating areas. Also a nice conference area with multiple rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2018

My wife and I stayed her while traveling. The hotel is very nice and appears to have been recently renovated/remodeled (both the common areas and the rooms). We were upgraded to a suite (I am a platinum Marriott rewards member), and the suite was nice and spacious. It included a jacuzzi tub and had a nice walk-in shower. However, there was a very loud party going on next to us and it made it difficult to sleep. Otherwise score would be higher.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan M
Nicole P, General Manager at Courtyard St. George, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Ryan M,

Thank you for your review; I am so sorry to hear that the guests staying next to you were so loud and made it difficult to sleep, I can completely understand your frustration as a good nights sleep is why you stay with us. Please accept my apologies and know that if we are made aware of such problems, we are happy to take care of the guests that are causing disturbances.
I hope we are able to serve you again when your travels bring you back to St. George. Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Kind Regards,
Nicole Pead
nicole.pead@marriott.com

Reviewed April 25, 2018

My husband and I stayed at this property last weekend visiting the area for a wedding. Before arriving, I spoke with Jazzlin who put my husband's Marriott Reward number in and confirmed our reservation. Luckily, she checked us in at arrival also--remembering our conversation days earlier. She was kind and warm. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. We had a gorgeous view of the red cliffs. The hotel was clean and decor/colors relaxing. All of the employees addressed us whenever we ran into any of them. I liked the fact that the hotel is centrally located with lots of parking, restaurants and shops within walking distance. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub and I was impressed they had both outdoors as well. I would recommend this as a great place to stay!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Frienly staff and a great room. Very safe area. The location is perfect right off I-15. Shopping and eating within walking distance, Target, Chick-filet, Firehouse Subs just list a few. Check maps for the many shops and eateries.

Room Tip: Front of building faces the town & the back rooms face a hillside with no view except the pool area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2018

Stayed here for a business conference. From the time we arrived to the time we left we were very comfortable. All the staff was very attentive to our needs, and always friendly. The conference area is very nice, the large room can be divided in to three rooms and was able to accommodate our group very well. The hotel rooms are large, very clean, with a fridge. I didn't get to use the pool but it looked great. There is a very nice seating area with a fire pit next to the pool where we ate and socialized. I will defiantly be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business