All reviews olive garden fire pit indoor and outdoor pools zion national park microwave and fridge top floor nice hotel lobby area hot tub clean rooms king suite coffee maker convenient location marriott target st george
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Very good place; accessible to Target and Olive Garden and many other shops and restaurants nearby. Starbucks in lobby for morning and bar at evening. No restaurant. Pools are clean and nice also has a fire pit to socialize around. One downside - rooms are super paper thin between ceiling and floor. I recommend staff place families with children on the first floor to avoid angering those trying to rest below.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Nicole P, General Manager at Courtyard St. George, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Tomponya,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear about the noise issue you experienced during your stay. We do the best we can to make everyone comfortable and I will pass along the information about the thin walls to our maintenance crew to see if there isn't something we can do about that. Also, our Bistro is considered a restaurant as we do serve food in the morning and the evening with the beverage choices you mentioned in your review and I hope the next time you stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to try a couple of the selections. (I love the avocado toast for breakfast!)
Again, I appreciate your feedback and hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the futures if your travels bring you back to this area. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Kind Regards,

Nicole Pead
nicole.pead@marriott.com
435-652-7444

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very clean. It has indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. They also have an outdoor fire pit area. It's just like the other Courtyards I have stayed in. It's also within walking distance of several restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful, if brief, stay. Property was clean, modern, and well maintained. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was also clean and comfortable. Provided nice views of the city. Only drawback was the lack of complimentary breakfast. For the price of the stay, breakfast should be included.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2018

It was an excellent hotel. Very clean and neat. Just what we wanted and needed. I especially liked the smell of the hotel. It was a beautiful place to be. My daughter had surgery and it was located near the surgical center.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here on business and I’ve always enjoyed it and will keep returning right location nice amenities including pool hot tub and fire pit. I would also bring my family here to stay. Close to restaurants shopping and hospital

Trip type: Traveled on business