All reviewscourtyard marriottolive gardenfire pitzion national parkindoor and outdoor poolsmini fridge and microwavebusiness tripnice hotellobby areatop floorhot tubking suiteclean roomscoffee makerconvenient locationtargetgeorge
Reviewed July 27, 2009

We had a great stey @ this Courtyard. Clean rooms, loved the location. Its located on a hill overlooking the city.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in March. The hotel was immaculate and the rooms were beautifully furnished. The personnel were friendly, courteous, helpful, and efficient. We have never stayed anywhere where the stay can only be described as "Perfect."

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2009

I stayed here and absolutely loved the location. It is tucked off the main road against a cliff. I was in the downstairs suite which had its own patio against the cliff and within walking distance to the pool. The 2 room suite was very quiet and roomy. I disliked that they didn't include breakfast and that the tub was too small for a "jacuzzi" room; I stayed in a Best Western for the same price in Texas and the tub was 3x as big. Also, sometimes the internet connection would suddenly stop working. Overall we enjoyed our stay because it was a beautiful hotel and a decent value for the money.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TinyWanderer
Reviewed February 26, 2009

Just what you'd expect from a Courtyard. Helpful staff. There was an area by the front desk that sold snacks, microwave meals (healthy ones even), soda, and other items. There are fridges and microwaves in the room. Very large breakfast available. They will also let you just purchase single items if you're not into breakfast buffets like myself.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2009

I stayed here for two nights last summer on a visit to Zion National Park, which is about an hour northeast of St. George. When I travel I generally try to avoid Courtyards but I took a chance on staying here after looking at the hotel website and reading some reviews here. It was a good choice.

What I liked:
- Check in: Very smooth. Request for adjoining rooms honored. Rewards Membership acknowledged. Freshly baked cookies were available at the counter - a nice touch.
- The room itself was clean and very spacious for a Courtyard. Beds directly faced the TV (not always the case at Courtyards). Nice, clean, white linens. Complimentary wireless internet available.
- Outdoor Pool and hot tub. Really nice setting with palm trees, shade, and fairly private.
- Coffee bar in lobby - nice touch for the coffee drinkers.
- Breakfast buffet - Although it is NOT included in the room rate, we ate here the second morning. Very professional and attentive server and the food was fine. At $10/person, our bill was lower here than the breakfast we had the previous day at a mediocre chain restaurant.
- Room service available from a local place next door. Didn't try this, but it's nice to see the option available.

What I disliked:
Nothing really. No hotel is perfect, so if I had to point out one thing I'd mention that the gap between the room door and the floor seemed a bit big, allowing some extra light to shine into the room at night. This is so minor, it's hardly worth mentioning.

Great stay, and I'd definitely stay here again if I return to this part of the country.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)