All reviewscourtyard marriottolive gardenfire pitzion national parkindoor and outdoor poolsmini fridge and microwavebusiness tripnice hotellobby areatop floorhot tubking suiteclean roomscoffee makerconvenient locationtargetgeorge
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Ok but clean rooms...good staff...felt safe...really needs to include breakfast like hotel next door. Beds not very comfortable. Pool and hot tubs nice. Wouldn't choose to stay here again just for the lack of breakfast alone.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank je_is_love
Russell C, Manager at Courtyard St. George, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your comments and for staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott St. George. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with us not having a free breakfast in the morning. The Courtyard brand as a whole does not offer a free breakfast. If you choose to stay at Marriott hotels in the future, please verify prior to making your reservation if this item is important to your stay. Marriott brands that do offer a complimentary breakfast are Fairfield Inn, Springhill Suites, Residence Inn, and TownePlace Suites. Thanks again for staying with us and I hope you will find your way back to a Marriott soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed in this hotel on our way south (as we usually do). The new lobby
renovations are very nice. Staff was good as well as the room. We were
disappointed in the Marriott because on the way south we paid $101.00 a night and when I went to reserve for the return trip the nightly rate was
going to be $209.00. I was told it was because something was going on in
St George. Needless to say we did not stay at this hotel on our return
trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank oldfolksAlberta
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

This Courtyard by Marriott has been remade with the new implementations that all courtyards are going to. I am not a big fan of the bistro because it is way overpriced. The rooms are great they have nice flatscreen TVs and the beds are comfortable. I would for sure stay here again and it's a great place for business or traveling family.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed here with my wife to be able to leave kids and get Christmas shopping finished. Had a great overall experience.

Staff was friendly enough and helpful when needed. We checked right in without a problem. Only problem on checking out is that a final bill was not slipped under our door the morning of checkout and the automated checkout on the TV was not working. I ended up going to the front desk to checkout and that was painless.

Room was very clean and very spacious. The bed was very comfy and the layout was different but good. The bathroom was clean and spacious as well but that stinking showerhead! It looked old and could only spray one giant stream so it took a bit of maneuvering to get everything clean. You could change the output on the flow but whenever I tried the entire thing came apart!

Overall it was one of the better hotels that I have stayed at and would have rated it higher if not for that stupid showerhead!

Room Tip: If you get room 344 on the weekend ask for a different one! That room is right above a conference center and if there happens to be something going on you can hear it all.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Stayed for the thanksgiving holiday. Everything was clean and fresh. The rates were reasonable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hallways were a bit noisy but it's the holidays and this is a family hotel. The little cafe in the lobby had good food. I would definitely stay here again!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family