“Nice Hotel”

Courtyard St. George
Ranked #17 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We love this hotel, every time we come to Saint George we stay here. It is clean and the people are friendly and kind and very helpful. We always do the breakfast buffet in the morning. It is awesome.
We stayed in a suite with a large tub in the room. It was on the first floor. Very good location. Nice hotel, the pool was great. You are right down the street from the shopping centers.
Like I said we always stay here and will continue to do so when visiting Saint George.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank StefandKyle

Reviewed July 12, 2008

This hotel was very impressive for what we considered to be more of a budget hotel than what we are used to traveling in. We were the “guests of the day” so we came in with some complementary water, snacks and free tickets to breakfast. In my opinion breakfast should always come with the hotel but they do not at the Marriott.

The hotel is new, I hear, so it’s probably why the place was nicer and more modern looking than what you will find at other locations. The layout of their standard rooms with 1 bed was long. The bedding was comfortable and the décor was inviting. Because of this Marriott experience, I am encouraged to try others when traveling on a budget like this. The staff was pleasant as well and they offer Seattle’s Best Coffee which I like.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2008

I highly recommend this hotel. We spent three nights at the Courtyard by Marriott in May, and the experience was exceptional. This is a new hotel, very clean. The rooms and bathroom are spacious, well-decorated, and very comfortable. I had a lovely view out of my window. The business center is great, with free internet access, free printing, and various magazines and Wall Street Journal available. The most outstanding feature is the staff, very friendly and helpful. I would happily stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2008

Very friendly staff, clean elegant lobby, GREAT spacious and very clean rooms. Wonderfully decorated with comfortable beds and crisp linens. Cultured marble tub surround and counter tops in a very spacious tiled bath. Inroom refrigerators and coffee makers kept us comfortable at home. We didn't have a chance to enjoy the beautiful lighted swimming pool or hot tub but there were many folks out there enjoying them both. A great stay that we would gladly do again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2008

The Courtyard is in a very good location in St. George. It is near many eating establishments and is very clean. It is close to the interstate but far enough away that you don't hear traffic. Breakfast is available for $4-8 depending upon if you want the buffet or continental. It has a nice but small business center with 4 computers. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2008

St George is a very nice town - safe too. The reviews were good for the Courtyard so I chose to stay here. Hotel is very nice. New and clean. People at front desk were friendly (forgot my AAA card, but they still honored the AAA rate - sugest you bring yours if getting AAA rate). Requested a quite room and they put me at the end of the hallway by the stairs. Mistake. I heard people walking up and down the stairs. I would suggest you avoid being by the stairs if possible. I would stay here again (just not by the stairs).

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2008

My daughter and I just returned after a weekend getaway from las vegas. This hotel is by far our most favorite. Everything is clean and airy and never overcrowded. The pool and exercise area is very appealing to teanagers. Beds re comfortable as are the sheets and bedding. The hotel is located in the best part of st. george, near great restaurants and the famous outlet mall. the movie theaters are down the street as is a indoor mall. MY only compl;aint is that the breakfast should be f ree. It is a standard complimentary buffet that is not complimentary. It is the same breakfast buffet that the marriott residence inn offers for free. If you are going to pay for the sub par courtyard breakfast you would be better off going to the bear paw in town. Other than that you can't beat the beautiful views and environment at the courtyard!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family